Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

True that would have been a very good option!Anyway i am gonna try my luck with NB.You are using it too and you sound happy with it so maybe it will work for me too.It would be great if i could get the top and inside of my breast to grow and make them more close..(Just dreaming):angel:

Actually that's exactly what noogleberry is doing for me. Filling in the top part more and giving more cleavage. Use to my breasts were much further apart now they are closer together. And I use to have a slope in my breasts on the top and that is now filling in nicely. So you can definitely do that with NB.

Ok so i found Bovine Ovary at the helath food store....haven't checked what else it contains cuz i looked it up online. I am palnning on going to the store this week and look. But my question is: would taking a BO like this be beneficial to NBE?

Yes taking BO in the required doses will help increase breast size.You should take from 1500-2000 mg daily.

Anastasia,
That is great!!are you using it in a certain way to get that result?

Not really any certain way, it just does that for people.

Great Smile

just read this on a black hair forum,,,,,

Hello ladies, I just wanted to share some facts with you. Estro-Glan is not new it's been around for 15 years on the market. Now I do not want to scare anyone or discourage anyone from taking it, but please review the ingredients. I took Estro-glan and Feminant for a full year and to be honest my breast grew, but I didn't see any change in my hips .

Please consult your doctor before taking these pills and have him or her test your estrogen and testosterone level. If your estrogen level is already high you're going to pay a nasty price. I developed ovarian cyst and tape worms. Yes, tape worms!

Ladie, do you know exactly what you're taking? If you are a vegetarian do not take these pills!

Raw Ovary, Raw Ovary, Raw Mammary, Raw Uterus, Raw Adrenal, and Raw Pituitary and gladular parts. Raw parts from Bovine and animal parts. Even though the ingredients are processed at low temp you still can get tapeworms.

I'm so pissed off, I can't believe I swallowed raw cow breast, throat parts, and etc. I feel sick thinking about it. :-(

google glandular parts or for example raw uterus...

please tell me this is not possible with ulta b or bb??? or just using a bovine ovary product ??????

AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................................

LOL, I think as long as BB has been around if anyone would have gotten tape worms from their product, they would be screaming it at the world. I think this is just another example of being very careful of what product you decide to go with and where the BO in it comes from. It links directly back to our discussion in this thread about the mad cow disease I think. New Zealand and Argentina are the safest ones you can get.

Now here is something else to think about that you probably won't like. You would be surprised at the research saying that most of us have some parasites in our bodies. You can injest the eggs from something as simple as leaving the peel on your baked potato! Nasty nasty nasty, BUT it applies to all of us. there are bug eggs on everything grown outside, You can decide to no longer eat the peeling of anything, or you can do what most people do that already know this and do a yearly parasite cleanse. The best one I know of from a mom and pop business that has customer service every bit as fantastic as noogleberry by the way is a place called HUMAWORM

They also have fantastic colon cleanse and other things that are all natural and organic. I can't say enough about this company!

They also have a ton of info on parasties and the different ways we get them and symptoms and who is likely.

Hi everyone! I just signed up on this forum, I'm usually only on the Noogleberry forum. I'm a proud noogleaholic, but was reading through this posting about the bovine ovary supplements. Mad cows disease, yikes:s! I had no idea what risks were involved with taking BO supplements. I just ordered some UB hoping to increase my breast size and hopefully help my Adenomyosis without having to go the route of hysterectomy or being thrown into menopause at 33, almost 34. But now I'm kind of nervous:-/.

You said it has worked for you and others without any problems, right Anastasia?

With all this debate about the quality and where the supplements in the UB come from, has anyone else but me noticed an awful difference in the two sites that sell it?

Here's one of the sites that was listed in this thread...

http://www.ultrabreastsystem.com/order.html

And here's the one that Anastasia and I both ordered from...

http://medplex.net/store/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=0b84b90d622eb3b2d5dfee16188e1baa

The "Ultra Breast System" website charges roughly $30/bottle more than the Medplex website, what the heckHuh? They look like the exact same bottle, yet one is over twice as much as the other. Are these the exact same supplements? If so, and they're relatively risk free I think the word needs to be spread to order from the medplex website if cost is an issue for anyone.Shy

Hi Teeny, Glad to see you over here. I don't use the UB, but the BB, But I had read your post over on noogleberry and had been meaning to contact you, since you are taking this for the same reasons I was when I started. You can go through my post for more details, but the basics are that my body decided to mutiny during the pregnancy of my last child. I've still never understood what was different this time around, but it devestated my hormones and triggered my immune diseases to go crazy, add in a huge chunk of stress due to some events and there you go. I got a early perimenopause diagnosis along with endometriosis and not much help offered from the docs. So that's how I started. I was determined to proove them wrong since I wasn't okay with any of it at age 35.

I did a year of progesterone, which helped with the menopause symptoms and endometriosis symtoms a lot, but not completely. I started on the BB pills and I wanted to jump for joy by the second month. It really made a huge difference for me and my blood work just backd up how I felt. I hope you will have the same results. I say never give in. fight fight fight!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon