Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

I love this thead, thanks Mel for making it Smile I'm thinking about starting using BO with NB and UB is the only product I would use since I am a bit low on cash.

I was wondering if bovine ovary products were allowed in all countries, have you girls heard about it being banned somewhere? My country is a bit strict on those things but I can't find any information about it and I am too embarrished to ask.

Anastasia ive got a question for u about NB, i mean i went to the site, and the image they presented was two plastic cups, a tub, and a pumping device, so i wanted to know, is there any chemical science behind NB or something or is it just pure physical laws???

HUH? okay I have no clue what exactly you are asking, but any pump device works on the principles of vacuum tissue expansion. There are plenty of medical sites proving the effects of vacuum devices in changing the body. Other than that I don't know how to answer this.

wha i wanted to say was if it was only vacuuming that this devices do, cos then i dont understand the difference between Brava, and NB, but you answered my question anyhow, Thanks!!Big Grin

The difference between NB and brava is that brava works on a lower pressure over a longer period of time per session (you have to wear it 8 to 10 hours per day) and NB can work on just a 30 min session once per day, but most like me wear NB for an hour or two per day sometimes in multiple sessions per day. But many think that brava works better because they do have case studies and scientific proof it works. I'm sure if case studies were done with NB it would be the same. Some say the brava domes are better than the NB ones because of comfort levels, I wouldn't know. But to me the main difference between NB and Brava were the price tags and time commitment lol.

Cousin Rose, my country is strict in those things too. You should check your local customs whether it is allowed to import BO. Otherwise your package might be stopped at the airport. It happened to me once when I ordered Progesterone Cream at energeticnutrion.com. I never got the cream, total waste of money, and later I found on the internet that it isn't allowed where I live. I still got it though through a local supplier who gave it a different nameCool

But as far as BO is concerned, I am suspecting it is not allowed in Northern Europe (where I live). I wanted to order BB, but since it is sooo expensive (+ $ 70 shipping) I want to call Customs first. (but I am too much of a chicken to call and say 'hey, I want to import cows ovaries to make my boobs grow, will it get passed customs?Big Grin', so I have been putting that off so far..)

Btw, depending on where you live, you might also have to do with extra taxes for importing the pills...

I have not been able to find a European seller so far.

Thanks so much esther85, I am from Northern Europe as well and I suspect it is not allowed here.
Let me know if you find the courage to ask about it Wink

To Esther and Cousin Rose:
That BO product that I talked about in the other thread is also available in Europe. I stumbled across it while trying to find out more about BO in general. The brand is called biotics and they have a whole range of glandulars including dried ovaries and another product which combines several glands and also includes ovaries. They are all called cytozyme.
I don't know about customs with those products though and I don't know if they are any good. But they might be easier to get in European countries

Thanks Suri, I am googling right now!!

Would you happen to have a link, because I see a lot of different suppliersHuh

Thanks!!

I guess that depends on the country you're in. Biotics is an American product. But there are European suppliers. I remember some people on a forum for adrenal fatigue (or something) said that they didn't have any problems with customs when they ordered their products from suppliers that were situated in the Netherlands. This only occured whenever somene tried to order directly from the USA. The only downside to this (supposedly) is that the products are a bit more expensive.
So if you pick a supplier make sure that it's located in the EU and that it ships to your country. Of course you might also wanna compare prices Wink
I researched a bit and found a couple of sites from the Netherlands. I don't know whether there are any suppliers from other European countries. I didn't find any.

www.accense.nl
www.bioreform.eu
www.tierrasano.eu

There are lots of other (sometimes confusing) sites out there. Some of the shipping fees are insane =o Some have a standard fee for Europe while other shipping fees differ a lot depending on the individual country.
I guess the most important thing is that it's shipped from within the EU. Just compare the prices (including shipping fees) and pick the best deal.

Hope that helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon