Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

Smile 

Such a pretty face indeed, e.

=)

(06-07-2014, 03:40 AM)echapman Wrote:  Here you go Sarah. :p

You're already very beautiful, Emily!! You don't NEED any make-up!!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I have disappeared.

I have quite a bit of not so good things happening in my life and I have been battling depression for a while now. It's all I can do to come home from work and not just sleep. I'm trying though and things are looking better. I miss you all.

I'm not doing nbe right now. For some reason I am having issues taking PM. Whenever I take it... Even one pill.... I get terrible cramps and bleeding which lasts for days. It must be my mirena which I think is causing other problems for me as well. I'm making an appointment next weekend to make sure it hasn't gone on an adventure somewhere in my body lol.

Hope you're all doing well!

It may be that the mirena is stopping the bleeding and then the PM lets it all out at once. On top of whatever issues the mirena by itself might be causing. It could be good to stop PM for good. Then if you want NBE you could use other herbs like fenugreek or shatavari and at most 100 mg PM. Because the Curves Blend cream contains PC you'd also stop or severely limit it when stopping or severely limiting the PM.

(16-02-2015, 06:14 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It may be that the mirena is stopping the bleeding and then the PM lets it all out at once. On top of whatever issues the mirena by itself might be causing. It could be good to stop PM for good. Then if you want NBE you could use other herbs like fenugreek or shatavari and at most 100 mg PM. Because the Curves Blend cream contains PC you'd also stop or severely limit it when stopping or severely limiting the PM.

I think I'm just going to get it removed... It's killing my sex drive and I have never felt "right" since I've had it. TMI but i think it's made me prone to UTIs as well. I like the protection but I was happier on the pill. Plus I had great results on it while using PM.

Being a lady is hard!

Echapman! Youve been missed Smile
Sorry about everything youve been experiencing but I hope everything gets sorted out soon and you start feeling better. Just listen to your body and if something doesn't feel right then it definitely isnt. Good luck Smile

(16-02-2015, 05:04 PM)echapman Wrote:  
(16-02-2015, 06:14 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It may be that the mirena is stopping the bleeding and then the PM lets it all out at once. On top of whatever issues the mirena by itself might be causing. It could be good to stop PM for good. Then if you want NBE you could use other herbs like fenugreek or shatavari and at most 100 mg PM. Because the Curves Blend cream contains PC you'd also stop or severely limit it when stopping or severely limiting the PM.

I think I'm just going to get it removed... It's killing my sex drive and I have never felt "right" since I've had it. TMI but i think it's made me prone to UTIs as well. I like the protection but I was happier on the pill. Plus I had great results on it while using PM.

Being a lady is hard!
Yeah whatever works best. Part of the effects are from the progesterone effects of Mirena, so you may want to also limit PC for a while. And because progesterone lowers estrogen. Other effects may be because progestin has other side effects besides imitating progesterone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon