Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I give up...

Plllleaase don't get a boob job! Did you try the flat to fab routine? Don't know if someone mentioned it..I am going to give it a whirl soon. Though if you have been trying for 3 years you probably know all the basics...it might just be the herbs you were using.

Things you should keep in mind about geting a boob job. First coming up with the 4 to 6k the first time. Second coming up with that every 7 to 10 years for the rest of your life, because you have to have them replaced that often. If you think going the BO route is expensive. Do the math on that little fact.

I would encourage you to stop your NBE herbs and try the ultra breast BO that is really cheap. I think Anastasia said 40 for two month supply. I know we already discussed the BO option, but really surgery has soooo many draw backs I would want to exhaust ALL options first. Oh yeah, besides the mentioned items above. If for some reason you have to have them removed, you are left with a mess of scars and stretched skin, unless you come up with the money to have surger done to fix that also.

JMO

Hey Grace.
I understand that money can be a hassle. Also shipping can be a bitch. I live all the way in Japan, so it's really hard for me to get my hands on BB and ultra breast. I'm actually using Raw Female (http://www.iherb.com/natural-sources-raw-female-60-capsules/10783?utm_source=ysp&utm_medium=c&at=0). It's basically just pure BO and about $9 or so per bottle. I've been taking them for about a month or so now and I'm feeling some changes. At least my breast are much more swollen than usual during my period this time. So I'm hoping that they don't shrink back down when this week is over.

I've also tried NBE for about 2 years. I started around 18/19. I tried Small Breast Solution, Breast Activites, and a bunch of other junk. Last year I was on PM, but it was sort of annoying taking it 15 days on and 15 days off. I think I may have gained a bit from it, but probably lost it after quieting for 3 months or so. Now I'm trying again with BO and some other vitamins/herbs. Just testing around. So you really have to keep at it until you find something that suits you. So don't give up.

think about this- once its done, its done. there is no going back and changing your mind. your breasts will look awful if you decide to take them out or you'll have to go through more surgery to fix them if you dont like how they come out. you'll never get the boobs you now have back. are they really that bad?

secondly, think about the guys that like implants. usually just trash and rappers. the guys i know say they prefer a soft squishy small boob to a stiff, almost motionless large one. and all guys i know like boobs that bounce and jiggle, regardless of size.

dont give up just yet!!

take spring valley msm. im taking it now after reading good reviews on it from other users on here.

too much of several herbs can be hard to keep up and you do not know which isn't working for you. try one thing and ease in the others.

take the time to think about the implants and don't make an impulse decision. make an appointment to talk to the surgeon/consultants but do NOT sign anything no matter how convincing they sound or how excited you are. just go and listen and ask questions.
Big Grin 

Hello. To the girl from Japan who is taking raw BO
http://www.iherb.com/natural-sources-raw...m=c&at=0

Have you stuck with the NBE on it and if so, was it effective in NBE? I am curious and intrigued to ordering it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon