Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP PLEASE !!!!

I was remarried July 1st 2011 at the time of my engagement is when I started this boob growing mission. I had been abstinent for 4 years. I had my daughters young and nursed them all. Well I became very self conscious of my breasts and the idea of having my honey moon feeling that way was too much for me to think of, so I went on a mission to gain anything was better then nothing. I started a small b mine were kinda like skin missing the actual boob. I started with a very expensive kit from Greenbush natural herbs..It came with Saw palmetto,fenugreek, and other stuff I cant even remember it also came with liquid that tasted like syryp. I was disappointed I got a little growth but it was soo much work taking soo many capsulses massaging several times a day and sleeping with a hot pad not too mention the smell. After a few weeks I became very emotional and angry I felt like I had no control over my emotions. It was like someone turned up my hormones to high. I got so tired of feeling nuts I threw all my Greenbush away even the tea bags. I had accumulated a small amount of growth...and after a couple weeks I lost my growth feeling very disappointed with this, I decided to go buy some store brand Saw palmetto to my surprise I got even better growth and I felt fine for awhile but eventually the mood swing returned this time they came with a rash all over my boobs that was not pretty and defeated the purpose plus who knew what other damage was being done so I decided to try a few more options I did research I tried blessed thistle -- got NO growth at all out of 2 bottles but found that it was very calming to my out of whack hormones. I found some info on Pueraria mirifica I bought some from a cheaper vendor off Amazon that come in a pink bottle the label is not in English I was skeptical but convinced myself to try. I only took 1 per day I noticed my breasts to gain a lot of mass they were the fullest they had been and heavy...but I felt like I was going to throw up all the time my head hurt all the time and the rash came back more in the form of hives. I did more research and found that mabey I was taking too much for my system so I tried to go down to 1 a week...I kept my 34c for a month and felt fine but the its like it all cought up with me at once. Last month I had a 2 day period. This month everything was out of whack I felt sooooo sick sooooo tired I broke out with acne all over I had horrible cramps but no blood finally 8 days late I started spotting pinkish now today is the first day Im actually bleeding like I would normally - yesterday the blood smelled and was the weirdest color. I am throwing these pills away. I do not want to have deflated breasts and feel ashamed to take my shirt off in fron of my hub.....but I can not keep putting my body through this. I feel for all of you also. I hope and pray we can all find a safe answer...does anyone out there have any advice ? I may try flaxseed oil massage and nothing else. In all this I have found another thing that helps when I drink massive amounts of water my breasts seem to be pretty full... I will try that again as well good luck to you all~~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon