Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best food for Breast..

Hello Guys
Anyone can have the idea that which food is the best for breast Enhancement..
Thanks...

The archives will have much more information but to cover a few things:

chicken feet and chicken feet soup,

papaya, i believe green is most often used,

soy products ( soy milk, tofu, edamame, miso)

fennel ( in vegetable form I mean not the powdered form)

lots of veggies and some fruits.

as i said you will find more in depth explanations and recipes in the archives but i hope this covers the absolute basics for you guys.

I'm new to this, but I've read that cutting out caffeine (Which means pop, tea, cofffee, chocolate) aids in growing breasts.

Also, a balanced diet (with lots of protein, which is supposed to build breast tissue) with fresh fruits and veggies balances hormones, reducing testosterone, which slows breast growth down.

So basically a balanced diet with very little caffeine and sugar balances your hormones and allows your breasts to develop properly.

I'll talk more about this in my personal program.

Actually for the best result you can eat all the best nutrition food which is having great contains like protein, Vitamins, Carbohydrates and all that. So if the body gets everything then and then only you can grow yourself.

Hi,

The best way to naturally increase a bust may be to eat certain foods that promote tissue production in breasts. These range from herbs to foods that can be easily included in a daily diet.

1. Garlic
2. Turmeric - A popular Indian Spice
3. Green Tea
4. Whole grain foods - Replacing any refined “white” flour foods
5. Dark leafy green veggies like broccoli and spinach
6. Olive oil - in moderation
7. Lower fat dairy foods rather than whole dairy foods
8. Red wine - rich in antioxidants and excellent for overall cancer prevention and breast health when consumed in moderation.

Here is a link to a post made awhile back. It has the links to threads on foods to eat, massages to do. Tigerlily's program, which had diet and massage for her growth.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5411&pid=10856#pid10856

Good luck

Quote:2. Turmeric - A popular Indian Spice
3. Green Tea
4. Whole grain foods - Replacing any refined “white” flour foods
5. Dark leafy green veggies like broccoli and spinach
6. Olive oil - in moderation

Im feel very lucky to have these products available near to me at dirt cheap rates.
Thanks for referring these.

I'm new to NBE. I've been taking breast actives for almost a month and tho i don't think i've actually increased size i've noticed the feel and appearance has changed Smile i've been sticking to a high protein diet and i exercise regularly and massage. why is it that everyone is saying to stay away from ice cold drinks? and how bad exactly is beer for NBE?

By the way i heard that kratom extract is a good breast enhancer when massaged over the breasts, how far true is this ?

Turmeric - A popular Indian Spice
Green Tea
Whole grain foods - Replacing any refined “white” flour foods
Dark leafy green veggies like broccoli and spinach
Olive oil - in moderation

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon