Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM for tuberous breasts?

Hey ladies,

I'm new around here. I've been struggling for years with the fact that I have tuberous breasts (though for a long time I didn't know the correct term for them; just that they were weird!) and I'd like to give natural remedies a go before I really start considering surgery. I guess they are what I'd call mildly tuberous: they are quite far apart and the areola are really large, but they are relatively perky and the nipples face outward (not down). I definitely have somewhat constricted lower poles, which are covered in stretch marks, but it's obvious they haven't "opened up".

I recently ordered PM (which is taking forever to arrive), but after more research, I've realised that it is probably not what I need. A lot of sites seem to say that tuberous breasts are underdeveloped and therefore would benefit from progesterone, not phytoestrogens. Should I use the PM at all or just send it back? And what would you recommend for progesterone? I'm finishing up a degree in the UK right now, but am moving to the US in about three weeks, so recommendations for products available in the US would be great. It just seems like a lot of these creams and stuff have really varying levels of progesterone and ingredients – I'm not sure which to choose! Also, when you all use wild yam, do you take it in tablet form or use a cream?

Thanks for your help! This site is a wealth of information. Smile

yes most users with tuberous breasts seem to get good results from massage, pumping, progesterone cream and bovine ovary.
But you could try pueraria with a natural progesterone cream most of nbe is like trying different things because different things work for everyone.

Thanks! I'm not sure if I can really do the pump any time soon (I have a really hectic schedule, which is only set to get more hectic), but I've been massaging for two weeks now, about 15 minutes a day altogether with coconut oil...and I'm already seeing and feeling a difference. They feel a little heavier and firmer and are also a little bit sore. (I'm not sure if this is just normal muscle soreness that one would get out of a sports massage, but it feels different...and I'm not really massaging deep into the muscle anyway.) I've been giving extra attention to the lower poles. Don't know if that will do anything to release the tightness (I doubt it...) but it's funny how just massaging has shown a difference. I really wish my nipples, areola were smaller and rounder, but that definitely won't happen without surgery. Ah well.

Yes massage sounds like its working well for you keep at it though it normally takes time.
You can change nipple shape with a niplette or supple nipps they make they give more nipple definition so make the areolas smaller and the nipple bigger I tried the niplette for a short time the plus is you can wear under clothes or to bed so its faster results and it really worked now even when they are soft the nipples never completely flat so they look more proportioned.
Its worth a good try if your considering surgery I think the results could be better as your the one whos in control of shaping them especially with the nipple supps as they come in different sizes.

Thanks! I'll definitely be ordering those as soon as I return to the U.S. The Supple Nipps look like they would be a bit easier to wear out and about under a bra. My nipples look pretty much normal (though with large areola) when I'm cold and they're erect, but they become completely flat otherwise. Sounds like this could be an answer! I will report back with results on the nipp front in about a month once I've moved home. Smile Thanks again!

I would advise you research before trying but ive read some use PC on nips to help develop the nipples better.

I think pc massage is a good start, thats what i will do x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon