Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does anyone have real sucess with noogleberry

i did 6 months of noogleberry- no permanent change except alot of stretch marks and larger nipples Sad very dissapointed.... for the first 4 months i was very diliegent and did long sessions of 4 plus hrs regularly... my swelling became amazing and i was retaining it. but as i slowed down on sessions, the swelling faded to nought and i keep noting after stopping noogleberry comppletely, except my skin being a little stretched. i know some people do get results from noogleberry, but for most it takes a year or two from what ive read. i dont seem to have the diligence to commit to something like this for more than 6 months. thats why ive moved to brava. almost everyone who does brava for 4-6 months gets real results, not just stretch marks

I think along with another nbe method it can really improve the results some people see results just using noogleberry especially seems good for tuberous breasts or breast that got smaller from breast feeding look at the noogleberry forum for more its really helpful.
Thumbs Up 

(09-08-2013, 04:00 AM)tinytots Wrote:  No problem at all. We all need help here. One thing about the progesterone cream make sure to rub it in a different spot everyday. My dr put me on it said to pick 6 different spots and rotate daily. And take the weekend off. It is a hormone and it can build up to much in one spot. So just keep working at it. Try hypnosis. 15 yrs ago I found a record on breast enhancement my mom had. I did it for 1 hr every day and grew 1 cup size. I didn't do it long enough to keep the results but it does work. It just takes a lot of imagery and time. Good luck...

Nice I've never read anything about changing the spots of the progesterone cream to prevent build up I think I'll try that. I'm also going to start using the progesterone cream on days 15-28 of my luteal phase. (I just learned about follicular and luteal phases having to do with breast growth from a different post)

(10-08-2013, 09:58 AM)winkwink09 Wrote:  Hi, um...
I also want to purchase Noogleberry.
The only problem is, I'm a lower B cup, but I am only in my teens (17 years old). Can I use noogleberry? Or is it only for people with fully-developed breasts? Sad
I think my breasts are as large as they're ever going to be.

Thanks for your time!!!

Hi winkwink09 I'm relatively new at all this too but if I was seventeen again I would try doing the breast massages (I'm starting to do this too). their is a lot of info on that and it won't mess with your natural body chemistry. Here are a few links I like

http://www.9ma.com/body/2012/04/187103-R...Women.html

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91
Heart 

Thank you to everyone I love responses it makes me feel not so alone on the boobie growth journey. I am going to make a new NBE plan a bit more informed and optimistic but noogleberry stays in. Thanks guys

(10-08-2013, 09:58 AM)winkwink09 Wrote:  Hi, um...
I also want to purchase Noogleberry.
The only problem is, I'm a lower B cup, but I am only in my teens (17 years old). Can I use noogleberry? Or is it only for people with fully-developed breasts? Sad
I think my breasts are as large as they're ever going to be.

Thanks for your time!!!

You never know! I've heard of a number of cases where a girl thought she was done growing them with A's or B's then in her late teens or early 20's, she suddenly ballooned out to a D or better!! Wait `til your body's done growing. 22 would be a good time. I HAVE heard of some women whose breasts were still growing in their late 20's, but I think 22 might be the general "cut-off" point.
For now, maybe you can try this: if you have any girlfriends with huge tits, hang out with them a LOT!! I read that their hormones will be picked up by your body and that'll make your twins grow bigger. I was slightly skeptical until I saw living proof of it a year ago!! There are two women I work with, both are in their early 40's, or so, and both have kids in their late teens. Lori is at LEAST a D cup and Tammy couldn't possibly be bigger than an A cup (when I first met her about 5 years ago), if that!! About 2 years after Tammy started working there, they put her and Lori into the same office, about 7' x 15' and I've noticed about a year ago, that Tammy has become a B cup!!

It can't expand the breasts, it can only stretch the skin.

If you like the sagging breasts look then do it!

(18-08-2013, 02:32 PM)sue3625 Wrote:  It can't expand the breasts, it can only stretch the skin.

Shame on you Sue!

I've been using suction devices for a couple years pretty regularly ans have grown from an A to almost a C... it does take time and you have to do it daily ....

(18-08-2013, 02:32 PM)sue3625 Wrote:  It can't expand the breasts, it can only stretch the skin.

I cant speak from personal use of the Noogleberry system but I do sell it, and one thing I do know is that my recurring sales from the same clients seeking larger cups is very good, so that says a lot about their product. It seems that on average most of my customers end buying a cup size larger within a 10 month period of purchasing the original system.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon