Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Induced Lactation/Adult Nursing Relationship

I wish I could lactate but I'm on medication to block prolactin secretion. so that can't happen...

So I decided to try this, mostly because I found out that since my first pregnancy was cut short my boobs are stuck in a stage of development. I was thinking that completing the lactation process would help correct some of my issues but...during the...um...suckling lol I got to thinking. If one were to have a partner suckle to the point of orgasm....would this have a Pavlovs dog effect and make one orgasm or at least aroused during breastfeeding? I don't know about you ladies but I do very much want to use my boobs for what they were made for eventually. I don't know I just find the thought a little worrisome.

70% of women said they have gotten 'turned' on by their babies suckling from them. It's actually pretty common. I don't think breastfeeding will become a conditioned stimulus to orgasm, as your mindset is different from when your with your partner then with your baby. But nipples are an erogenous zone for women so we'll feel 'something' with anyone suckling them.

Again you're so lucky to already have milk. And happy milking! Big Grin

Lol. I was worried the response would be "women are turned on by it anyway" lol. Thanks, it is cool now that I have a use for it but eight years of lactation even minorly is killer on your body (when you're not supplementing those nutrients). Buuuut it also doubles as birth control so, I dig it.

Happy Milking =)

For a while, my girlfriend put us on an every two hour schedule with her sucking my breasts every two hours, each side for 20 minutes. It was very labor intensive. She even set the alarm at night. After about 4 months of doing this, I actually started to lactate but not very much. I do think that is why I am a 38a or 36b before I even started NBE.
Rainbow 

Wow lucky! lol i can't do every two hours, my schedule is waaaaaay too packed, can barely get a few moments to myself to breathe. But since starting my breasts gotten slightly fuller so that's a good sign. good luck on ur NBE btw

Thank you, Emily! :-)

welcome stefanie!

---

Hey guys, in need of some moderators for the forum, I think 4 should do for now. Open to both male and female. Send a PM and we can go over some things. Thanks!

Hey gals, just keeping yall updated. I seeing some progress, nothing much though. But it's moving in the right direction. Tongue

Copied and Pasted from MilkMyBubbies:

Ok, so here's a few things I've put together to help yall here at MilkMyBubbies! Enjoy and Comment.

Alright so a great way to raise prolactin is through galactogogues, this is widely known. Another great way to boost prolactin is by raising your serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the mood neurotransmitter and this transmitter directly affects prolactin levels and can raise them. Instead of taking all galactogogues, try adding in a serotonin boosting herb.

5-HTP is a great serotonin boosting supplement since our body already produces it for serotonin production.

St. John Wart is another great herb to take! It assists in the re-uptake up serotonin once it's been released.

Inositol, this is apart of the B-Vitamin family and helps by regulating serotonin's release!!

These herbs or powder should be taking at least an hour before bed. So you can already guess how this is a great additive to my 2am feeding alternative Big Grin

Below I've suggested some great combos to try, but first let me explain what which one is suppose to do.

The first herb listed is a galactogogues which will naturally increase the production of prolactin. The second herb listed is a serotonin enhancing herb that will also help in raising prolactin levels. The last is a dopamine inhibiting drug/herb that will decrease dopamine and enhance prolactin. Even though these are herbs, they can be strong so I suggest starting at a low to moderate mg when beginning. I leave it to yall to figure dosing.

A few prolactin herbal combo you can try:
1: Fenugreek
5-HTP
Domperidone/Moonseed (to reduce dopamine naturally if you don't want to use any drugs)
Add On: Chasteberry(Vitex), Maca/Rhodiola, Butcher's Broom/Gingko Biloba

2: Alfalfa (I looooove Alfalfa =D)
5-HTP
Domperidone/Moonseed

3: Blessed Thistle and Fennel
5-HTP
Domperidone/Moonseed

4: Alfalfa and Fenugreek
St. John's Wart
Domperidone/Moonseed

5: Fenugreek and Fennel
Inositol (Try the powder in some juice)
Domperidone/Moonseed

6: Mix & Match Your Own

Again, even though these are herbs, it's advise you start low and work your way up. In addition to taking these herbs, you might want to try adding in a progesterone herb such as Chasteberry or using the cream and most importantly, adding in an adaptogenic herbs to make sure your hormones don't rise or lower to much, as this can have adverse effects. I personally recommend Maca, it's amazing! And of course a good blood circulation herb, this one is not absolutely needed however can be beneficial.

Well I hope this helps yall out and inspires yall to do a little researching into making your own combos. Feel free to comment and share your own herbal combos also! Big Grin

ETA: Hi everyone, let me clarify a few points. Firstly the add ons are are based on what you as an individual need, they're not apart of the combos. Say your mammary glands need a bit of growing, then add in Vitex. If you don't need it then don't add it in.

Second, the combos are for people who are lacking in certain things. I wouldn't expect someone to take all the supplements listed, just what they need to give them a boost and in small amounts of mg too!!

My apologies if this was not clear!!

Remember, your body already produces 5-HTP so that much extra is not necessary. Inositol you get every day from the [well it should be lol] healthy you eat. So again, not that much is needed. St. Johns Wart and Moonseed nothing over 400mg or a few drops [unless your'e using it for something else] and the Fenugreek/Alfalfa/Blessed Thistle/Domperidone can be taken at your own discretion.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon