Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

testing the fenugreek study by onesexybitch with PM

I agree that it may be easier for a man to develope but to a certain point which starts in the womb. we are all female before genitalia develope men have a low amount of estrogen throughout life but their body only has a tolerance to that level. females have a high estrogen level through life our tolerance is higher harder to break the cross over and raise the levels more since our tolerance has built up over time to keep them balanced . men's bodys don't have to fight estrogen as hard and when it is introduced as high doses the man's body is temporarily shocked and forced to open tje estrogen flood gates since the tolerance is low......making it easier to grow faster.... that's my opinion Smile

Morning ' 9am here. swelling is gone no growth acne is gone nipps are normal color again . it almost seems like I'm building a tolerance against the pm.

(07-08-2013, 03:46 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  Morning ' 9am here. swelling is gone no growth acne is gone nipps are normal color again . it almost seems like I'm building a tolerance against the pm.
-----------------------------------------------------
I suspect that PM never really developed breasts on anyone?
And this is the reason that i was so happy that you chose to test PM!

It just creates an addiction and changes brain function to one that is closer to a female's.
-due to Accumulations of toxins in the sexual orientation part of the brain? Which i don't know if they can ever be removed- the brain damage might be permanent!
And everyone that strongly supports PM is because they are addicted to it , and braking that addiction is very close to impossible.

My ( breast development test ) has proven to be invalid, as precious testing has changed my 68 year old body into one that appears to regenerate?

It does prove that fenugreek develops breasts in human males but not in the short time frame i experienced!

Probably a cup size every two months?
But without testing on a human female, i can not know?

AND THEY BANN ME?? stupid asses!

Onesexybitch you are 68? What a twist! What is your opinion on topical creams? .... specifically PM, the product you advocate against :]

ab101bab I hope this works for you! So you used PM for 4 months with no results? Did you have regular growing pains during these 4 months or are you just getting the pains and tenderness with this method of ingestion?

My understanding of growth is that estrogen starts the growth but for the body to complete the growth/ move through the stages to fully developed breast cells you then need progesterone.
So maybe you aren't building a tolerance, but your body has done what it can with just PM and you now need progesterone to complete the process and then start that cycle again, estrogen then progesterone.

(09-08-2013, 04:13 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(07-08-2013, 03:46 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  Morning ' 9am here. swelling is gone no growth acne is gone nipps are normal color again . it almost seems like I'm building a tolerance against the pm.
-----------------------------------------------------
I suspect that PM never really developed breasts on anyone?
And this is the reason that i was so happy that you chose to test PM!

It just creates an addiction and changes brain function to one that is closer to a female's.
-due to Accumulations of toxins in the sexual orientation part of the brain? Which i don't know if they can ever be removed- the brain damage might be permanent!
And everyone that strongly supports PM is because they are addicted to it , and braking that addiction is very close to impossible.

My brain was already female long before I ever even HEARD about PM. Same with everyone else who has taken it. The genetic males who experience and report on a "brain rewiring" are really sort of misidentifying and poorly labeling what is actually just a lessening of their dysphoria symptoms.

Has nothing to do with any toxins at all. And nothing to do with the "sexual orientation". My sexual orientation has not changed either, it's always been bi. Though when I was trying to pretend I was a guy I also suppressed my sexuality to such a degree that I almost convinced myself I wasn't sexual at all.

So not only do I have a vast resource of facts to say you're totally wrong and a complete bigoted asshole, I've got personal experience as well.

Sexual orientation and gender identity are not remotely similar. The only reason they ever get conflated into the same arguments is because of bigots. In fact, lots of gays and bisexuals have transphobia themselves. And lots of trans have homophobia. And members of the different groups tend to dislike each other for what we perceive as being not adequately recognized by the other group.

BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON! Except that we both have a lot of people hating us for something we can't do anything about. We are who we are. Period.

(12-08-2013, 05:37 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  My understanding of growth is that estrogen starts the growth but for the body to complete the growth/ move through the stages to fully developed breast cells you then need progesterone.
So maybe you aren't building a tolerance, but your body has done what it can with just PM and you now need progesterone to complete the process and then start that cycle again, estrogen then progesterone.

Pretty much... They're both required and if anything the progesterone stage has more to do with their end size than estrogen.

During pregnancy estrogen, progesterone and prolactin take off. Then progesterone disappears to allow lactation. Then prolactin fades after weaning, leaving only estrogen. And progesterone is especially low. You can get a progesterone cream, or 2000 mg (max) dong quai for something weak but not a drug. Fenugreek can cause prolactin to jump again if you have any leftover, and thus lactation, but there are two ways around this: One is progesterone to block lactation. Or block the prolactin. High amounts of vitex, 500 mg and above (but more doesn't do more), can activate the D2 dopamine receptor to stop prolactin. If that's not enough you can try 5-10 grams mucuna pruriens (less if an extract) for actual dopamine, but it's more expensive and I'm not sure if it also contains minor prolactin retaining substances.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon