Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting article on PM must read!!!!!

Hi all,

was really excited to find this article on PM. Thought u might find it as interesting and informative as I did:

http://www.alternative-doctor.com/anti-a...raria.html

Sorry if it has already been posted somewhere else...

Regards,

SS

Good read Smile

Interesting read, but also a little sales-y for me. Rolleyes

I initially got a little excited about this product as the company *seems* pretty reputable, but for the cost is it worth it?

It is only 100 mg of pm per pill --the best I can tell -- but yet almost seems to have an overdose of B vitamins??

I'm new to this & probably don"t know what I'm talking about but upon investigating the site & product, those ingredients just kind of jumped out at me & didn't seem right. However, there might be a great explanation for the complication of ingredients..? Anyone?Huh

(26-07-2013, 03:58 AM)Anti-Gravity Wrote:  Interesting read, but also a little sales-y for me. Rolleyes

I initially got a little excited about this product as the company *seems* pretty reputable, but for the cost is it worth it?

It is only 100 mg of pm per pill --the best I can tell -- but yet almost seems to have an overdose of B vitamins??

I'm new to this & probably don"t know what I'm talking about but upon investigating the site & product, those ingredients just kind of jumped out at me & didn't seem right. However, there might be a great explanation for the complication of ingredients..? Anyone?Huh

Nope. And the dude honestly doesn't even completely understand what he's even saying. PM is the same thing as BS? BS! LOL. Pueraria Mirifica and Butea Superba are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLANTS.

It doesn't contain anything new we don't already most of us here know ourselves and even contains misinformation.

It's "interesting" only insofar as there's an American doctor's name attached.

I guess i just got a little excited at finding the article, I am fairly new to the subject. Thought it cold be interesting and wanted to share it with you all. If its crap, then I'm sorry.

SS

Let me just sell my products with a stock photo of a doctor.

(26-07-2013, 04:33 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(26-07-2013, 03:58 AM)Anti-Gravity Wrote:  Interesting read, but also a little sales-y for me. Rolleyes

Nope. And the dude honestly doesn't even completely understand what he's even saying. PM is the same thing as BS? BS! LOL. Pueraria Mirifica and Butea Superba are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLANTS.

It doesn't contain anything new we don't already most of us here know ourselves and even contains misinformation.

OK, so am I correct in thinking that the white plant is PM, more for female purposes, & the red plant is BS, more for male purposes? (To greatly generalize, but I'm not sure how else to articulate it). I'm on a learning curve here.
Big Grin

(26-07-2013, 12:58 PM)slippyslidie Wrote:  I guess i just got a little excited at finding the article, I am fairly new to the subject. Thought it cold be interesting and wanted to share it with you all. If its crap, then I'm sorry.

SS

Oh my word, I"m sorry, SS. I certainly didn't intend to attack the messenger, just the message itself, because of the reasons I outlined in the above post.Sad

Because it is all new to me, all is interesting, and all should be considered & evaluated ... That's what research is all about to me at least. I hope u continue to post new findings soon. Smile

Peace, AG

(01-08-2013, 07:46 PM)Anti-Gravity Wrote:  
(26-07-2013, 04:33 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

OK, so am I correct in thinking that the white plant is PM, more for female purposes, & the red plant is BS, more for male purposes? (To greatly generalize, but I'm not sure how else to articulate it). I'm on a learning curve here.
Big Grin
---------------------------------
You said I'm new to this & probably don"t know what I'm talking about- shit you have a intelligence that everyone else here lacks.

Its great to have you posting here.
You have just added a little sanity here.

Everything here is advertising disinformation.
people here are taking all kinds of plants with no or very little effect- and they are destroying there body's in the process.

There is a sucker born every minute! LOL

With people like you posting on this discussion group this site could become something. other then a place where lies are posted to make a profit.

(01-08-2013, 07:46 PM)Anti-Gravity Wrote:  OK, so am I correct in thinking that the white plant is PM, more for female purposes, & the red plant is BS, more for male purposes? (To greatly generalize, but I'm not sure how else to articulate it). I'm on a learning curve here.
Big Grin

It's actually not very easy to pick the two apart from each other at all. Hence the confusion caused for many westerners. Heck. I probably would get confused if I ever actually had to look at the two without it already being nicely picked, categorized, and extracted for me! I think Ainterol PACKAGES one with a white label and the other a red one? Maybe? I'm not sure tbh, never bought butea for anything. I don't even buy from Ainterol anymore.

(01-08-2013, 07:59 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  You said I'm new to this & probably don"t know what I'm talking about- shit you have a intelligence that everyone else here lacks.

Its great to have you posting here.
You have just added a little sanity here.

Uhm. Right. The insanity here is coming from you atm. At least in this thread. slippieslidie got a little over-excited. That's hardly being nutso.

(01-08-2013, 07:59 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  Everything here is advertising disinformation.

EVERYTHING?! Advertising? Disinformation? If that's what you really think what are you even doing here at all?

People here are using all kinds of different things, from all kinds of different manufacturers, using all kinds of different suppliers, most of us do not blatantly try to claim superiority of our particular supply chain nor even what we're using. We know better. Everyone is different and has different requirements.

There is disinformation occasionally, but it's hardly a majority let alone the entirety.

(01-08-2013, 07:59 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  people here are taking all kinds of plants with no or very little effect- and they are destroying there body's in the process.

I'm having very pronounced results and I've not been healthier... Basically ever. So... Nope.

(01-08-2013, 07:59 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  There is a sucker born every minute! LOL

Probably. Considering how many people are born every minute there's probably quite a few born every minute.

(01-08-2013, 07:59 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  With people like you posting on this discussion group this site could become something. other then a place where lies are posted to make a profit.

Lies for profit? LOL. I WISH I was making money for providing the results of my research here for FREE to people who ASK for it and aren't as good at doing their own research as some people are.

You... You seem to have these preconceived notions and refuse absolutely to even remotely contemplate anything that deviates from what you already believe. I think there's a word for that. I like to try to think of most of the members here as polite company, however, so I think I won't use it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon