Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eve's Apples Online Bra Consultation

(20-02-2014, 04:47 AM)dad21dawg Wrote:  
(22-07-2013, 09:08 PM)Zormad Wrote:  Okay we all know that most breast measuring guides are not accurate or universal because there is a LOT not accounted for.

I found this site: http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/online...nsultation

I'm sorry if some have scene this before but I know most haven't. The completely free consultation incorporates the size you currently wear and gives you a list of problems you may or may not experience, like the band riding up etc. It also asks for the under bust and individual breast measurement instead of overall, and gives a list of issues with breasts like asymetry. AND it lets you specify how widespread your breast and shallow your breast tissue is and are.

Works quite well I think. Aside from giving you yoir nra size they also offer suggestioms for what style of bra fits your breast shape. I might even use their %15 off deal and order from em Blush

the online bra consultation link isn't working.......says it's not found....but the site works......

Yeah, the link didn't work, but I was able to find the consultation page quite easily. It put me in the exact sizes I currently wear, but gave me A LOT of helpful info on bra size & shape relative to my breast shapes. (I used all of the checkmarks that apply to my case, like underwire digging in, etc.)

So even if you don't take the size to heart, at least you can get some really helpful info specific to your breasts. Very informative, gonna save my info so I have it for future use.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon