Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally Started...no...really =)

Great progress Zormad

You can definitely see progress,like your zebra printsSmile.Just a theory,but do you have the front and rear camera?.I don't even bother with the front anymore,ya it's very difficult taking pics with a tablet that way,but it doesn't give you the HB's.

Good luck,Lotus Smile

I certainly do have the dual facing camera, but all nine pics i posted were taken all from the same setting and only some flip themselves...irritating...lol

So annoying.

Why can't I delete this?

Oookay, wow, 14 months since my last post. I wish I had stuck to some sort of routine and had something to show for it. My life has been nothing short of hectic, between moving three times, being without electricity for six months and in and out of a relationship NBE hadn't been near the top of my list of priorities. Now that things have settled a bit, I'm ready to take another shot at this. Since I am not gonna be able to completely change my diet the way I had hoped I will not be so picky about my supplements. I ordered progesterone cream from smoky mountain naturals and pueraria mirifica from ainterol. I had planned to take vitex as well but missed my confirmation email and it wasn't sshipped. I have been taking mithistle for about a week to cleanse and will start the PM in the next day or two when I've finished my period. I will start by taking only one pill a day for a week and then evaluate. I have a fertility tracker app that keeps track of my period and forcasts my ovulation. I will be using this to cycle the PM with PC. I was finally able to gain a bit of wait and am holding on to 118lbs. Unfortunately a lot of it went to my midsection and I gained four inches my mid to late 20s kicked in fast. I also gained two inches every where else (bust and hip included) so there was some good. I'm just SoOoOoOoOo not used to gaining ANYthing on my abdomen. Now that I'm less stressed I hope my weight will return to distributing better, I've already lost 2" off my waist. Currently my measurements are:
Under: 29"
Bust standing: 36"
Bust leaning: 38"
Waist: 26"
Hip bone: 31"
Butt: 36"

Really sucks I won't have vitex to lower my prolactin but I hope the PC and PM do what they are supposed to. I'll post pics in the next couple days before I start the PM.

Welcome back Z,

Sorry to hear about the rough patch, good luck and happy growing. Smile

Wooooooah, it's been over a year since I've updated anything about my program or lack thereof talk about slacking. Since my life has been stable for the last year, I figure it was safe to start this back up.

So last February I started a relationship with my high school crush (well high school through the last decade haha). Being in a better position physically and mentally has allowed me to cut back on drinking quite a bit as well as start a somewhat healthier diet. Not quite eating only bison yet but no fast or processed foods is a start. Last August I decided to go back to school and I was denied financial aid, but I did so well they are giving it to me for this semester and last semester. The unexpected extra cash is truly a blessing. So since I'm finally in a supportive relationship, extra cash, and only have school to focus on, I figure I might actually get somewhere this time around.

Last year (when I finally got health insurance) I had my Dr. test my blood for everything they could. According to the results I do not have a hormone imbalance though I have read that blood needs to be taken a couple different times during your cycle to get accurate results. Now that I'm getting back in to NBE I will probably go back and get an in depth hormone check. I did find that I am severely deficient in vitamin d (insert joke here). 100-30 is considered normal mine was at 4...I've tried to get more sun and eat more organ meats since but I should prob get that rechecked.

Okay now for the actual NBE stuff. When I started school I took a personal conditioning class which essentially means 3 hours of mandatory gym time each week. I usually just work my legs and glutes with a very minimal amount of cardio. This accounts for the increase in my hip measurement which is nice. I just started another semester so hopefully I'll be another inch closer to my goal by the end. I've been drinking a lot of spear mint tea since starting school, not every day but close to it, and the rogue chin hair I used to have to pluck has disappeared. Yesterday I started PM from Ainterol, I am starting with just one pill a day, will amp up to two after about a week. I'm going to be getting a Noogleberry, I ordered a Khangzu last year but I under estimated the diameter of my boobs and they're too small Dodgy I used it and my boobs would swell but it was just too constricting and painful, but at least I know the method works. Hopefully it doesn't work too quickly though as I have ordered a couple step 1 bras from Bradelis ugh, will be so nice to finally have a bra that fits instead of having to deal with loose bands. I'm hoping the sizes run small as their system put me in a 34F I ordered a 32F as I read somewhere on this site that the system gave bras that were just a tad too big. Still seems friggin crazy that I would ever fit in to either though. Aside from the PM and Noogle I will also be doing massages, I ordered a mix of oils that I will be mixing to get as many different omega fatty acids in the concoction as possible; and finally I will also be waist training with a corset, I am not playing games this time haha. Unfortunately my supplies will not be here for awhile so I will update when I have something to update. Sorry about the length if anyone actually reads this, trying to kinda use this as a journal to keep tabs on everything.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon