Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How the brain affects the body

I was talking to a friend last night about neuroscience and how everything we feel and experience is happening in our brain. Our brain controls absolutely everything, it tells glands to dump hormones and tells blood where to go. So that being said, we were talking about hypnosis and how potentially it is sort of a placebo effect in which if we can truly get ourselves to believe that something is going to increase our bust size then it will because the brain will make it happen.

I believe this. I believe that if you imagine your perfect body and yourself having that body that your brain will make it happen for you. If you imagine your metabolism increasing then it can happen.

What do you guys think about all of this?

I believe it works too. Some people with multiple personalities are able to manifest medical problems that are separate and distinct to each personality. I've also heard stories of people who've died solely due to their beliefs, when in reality there was no reason for it (such as freezing to death when the temperature wasn't cold enough). There's also a whole quantum physics aspect to it that supports that line of thinking.

But I think that actually getting it to work in your favour is really hard to do. If you have any doubts at all, you're not likely to see any changes. How you really feel is what gets conveyed to your body, not just the words you say.

Even if you spend a few minutes imagining and telling your body what to do, if you spend the rest of the day in disbelief...well, that just negates it! And the whole idea of it is hard to believe without proof. I think that's why there aren't a lot of verifiable success stories out there.

I forgot to add, it's a mainstream fact when it comes to sports! In one study, they had a group of people perform a set of exercises. The other group just imagined themselves performing those same exercises. Both groups ended up building muscle mass!

Using visualization is also a common training technique among athletes. There are a lot of stories of this being just as effective as physical training.

That sounds pretty cool, do you have a link to the study? I'm going to go hunting now.

I don't have any links...I just watch a lot of educational television Tongue.

I´ve found this girls : http://www.boxingscene.com/build-muscle/24471.php Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon