Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

rateset's hardcore programme: Brava+ Bosom Beauty+Swansons BO+Volufiline+Biovea cream

(26-12-2013, 08:12 PM)prettylily Wrote:  You know your body best! The only reason I spoke up was because I'd read that you were unsure if the BB was working because you are also pumping and that you were relying on the breast sensations to determine if there was an effect.

I've gone up an inch around the bust and have definitely noticed more fullness. Good luck!
Yes, sensations and growth and I really have the impression that my progress is thanks to brava not BO-the way they grow,when they grow etc .
WOW an inch in less than 2 months on BO with a very small starting size is more than great!! That happens very,very seldom.

I still have the sore on the left side of my chest Sad and that is slowing me down. I try to put different pressure on both sides, but often it happens that I loose the pressure on the side that I air lock and on the other side I put less pressure because of the sore, so all in all I get less swelling.

Another thing I think I don't feel the pull like I did with the narrow XL domes, I don't know if its because of the domes or the smartbox got weaker, somehow I think its the domes. Actually I can test that, I still have the NXL domes, but for that I have to wait till the sore heals too. I use zinc cream and it got better, but then it gets worse again, it still didn't totally heal. I got that sore first as I bought the narrow XL,then it healed then I started using wide XL, so it got bad again and now I am still fighting for it to healDodgy

I can sympathize with you on the soreness thing! Some times when I noogle too many nights in a row without taking any days off I get really sore under my breasts from the domes putting so much pressure on me but when that happens I just take a break for a day or two and I usually return to normal and can start back up again.

I have been using noogleberry off and on for several years now, not being very consistent at all and Ive still managed tremendous growth! So don't worry if you need to take a break once in a while. Just let your body rest and the pick right back up where you left off!

Best of luck to you! Smile

Brava 28 Weeks update
I am not satisfied with my progress, at the moment my smaller breast is bigger than the bigger one, because of the sore. SInce one month I don't get a decent swelling on my left breast. I thought I will reach 93 sooner than in 4 weeks, but because of the sore even after 4 weeks I have unstable 93cm. If I get the swelling around 96cm then I don't keep 93cm in the evening, but if I get the morning swelling 97-98cm then I do. I think in order to make a "fast" progress I need to swell at least 2" more then my size, if I swell less, I think I do keep something, but nothing measurable and it would take months only for 1cm

Other than that, I hate the way the domes bent inSad Thats really not good, I hope when they get bigger it will stop. At the moment I manage to use the smartbox on the side with the sore too, that wasn't possible till this week, I hope the sore will heal soon. And till now I didn't feel the pull like with the narrow XLs.

BO
Still using 4xBountiful Breasts, will keep it for I think 2 more months and then maybe switch to PM. I think BO doesn't do much for me,if I get problems getting swelling nothing changes.

Topicals
At the moment I only use moisturizers, no volufiline, no PM cream.

I tried to use my narrow XL dome on the side with the sore and it worked! It can get uncomfortable, but not as painful as with the wide XL. That is really great, but I should be more careful and continue with lower pressure on that side in order to allow the sore to heal as soon as possible, which is not what I did todayBlush The only good thing about it is that the sore is on my bigger boob, so the smaller one can catch up a bit, otherwise the difference would get even bigger, because the bigger one also reacts better. Still it did hold me a lot, because I was often loosing pressure on both trying to manage different pressure on both sides and the smaller one is progressing slower anyway. I hope the sore will heal next week, that should be possible, if not that will be my fault..

And chelsee, I understand your point and you are right, but brava is a bit different than NB. You are not supposed to make breaks, it puts you back, missing 2 days puts you back a week and doing brava is really hard core, it rules your life, you do not want to extend the time, you want to go through it as soon as possible.

Hi rateset, just found your thread. Smile Your progress is fantastic. Do you have any before and after pictures?

I hope the soreness will vanish soon.

Thanks Peggy! I sort of decided to post my before/after pics when I reach a full B and the difference is really big and l start to like my breasts. According to the measuring charts and the most pessimistic or strict one, I will be a full B when I reach 96cm-now I am at 93cm and expect/hope to reach 96cm in march.

I wish you good luck that you reach your goal in march. :-)

7 months 3''!!

yeah, 3'', but still an A, I just started out very small. I have actually reached the goal that I hoped to reach at the beginning as far as circumference is concerned, but my goal was set according to the swelling with that circumference and that looks much different, much more roundness and fullness which disappears as the swelling settles down. I wish for another 3''Smile and that is not a jokeBig Grin. According to the measuring tables that would make me a D (80 underbust, 100cm bust), but somehow I am not sure about that, if they don't get really wide, I think it would not look like a D.

I hope to reach a full B - 96cm - somewhere mid march, then I would also post pictures and can say more accurately how long will the journey take. I am also very curious if B will look like I expect a B to look like, I need more width, that bothers me the most at the moment. I notice that I already get bigger swelling faster, which is great, but I am still struggling with the sore. Big swelling is the key and with more tissue it is possible to get more swelling in shorter time. Another thing, now that I am a full A, the difference between the cup sizes is supposed to be only an inch, we'll see about that, somehow I find it hard to believe.

(01-02-2014, 07:45 PM)rateset Wrote:  7 months 3''!!

That is great. Congrats. Smile

(01-02-2014, 07:45 PM)rateset Wrote:  Another thing, now that I am a full A, the difference between the cup sizes is supposed to be only an inch, we'll see about that, somehow I find it hard to believe.

I too don't believe that at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon