Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

magnesium levels low?

so I've been having issues with heart palp. "flutters" craving coconuts like a pregnant woman and oysters ect. i thought possibly it was just some side effects of pm. but after research I've concluded my magnesium is low. i am woundering if pm is playing a part in this? magnesium is released in the kidneys if this is true I'm wondering if pm is effecting magnesium release? any ideas? . i bought a quart of coconut milk and a container of magnesium suppliments to bring my levels back up Tongue.

(15-07-2013, 07:07 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  so I've been having issues with heart palp. "flutters" craving coconuts like a pregnant woman and oysters ect. i thought possibly it was just some side effects of pm. but after research I've concluded my magnesium is low. i am woundering if pm is playing a part in this? magnesium is released in the kidneys if this is true I'm wondering if pm is effecting magnesium release? any ideas? . i bought a quart of coconut milk and a container of magnesium suppliments to bring my levels back up Tongue.

So have your symptoms reduced since taking the milk & supplements? I hope so.

When you take the supplements, what formula do you use? The reason I ask is because I've taken the purple pill (Nexium) for a couple of months, discontinued it due to similar symptoms, and was advised to take magnesium. Unfortunately, I can't figure out which mag. To take as there are so many combosHuh

Sorry I can't help with pm as I'm a newbie & haven't ever used...

Let us know how you are doing as those symptoms aren't fun & are no joke...

yes! with in 2 days i could tell a huge difference in the way my body is acting. i am using amino acid chelated magnesium 100mgs -200mg . suggested amount per day for women is 350mg for males is 450mgs. today i have restarted pm into my program to see if there is any issues with pal. mag has done a tremendous improvement on my body in a short amount of time it has also caused some breast growth just a small amount

(24-07-2013, 08:24 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  yes! with in 2 days i could tell a huge difference in the way my body is acting. i am using amino acid chelated magnesium 100mgs -200mg . suggested amount per day for women is 350mg for males is 450mgs. today i have restarted pm into my program to see if there is any issues with pal. mag has done a tremendous improvement on my body in a short amount of time it has also caused some breast growth just a small amount

Awesome! Smile

I will def. look into getting some from the vitamin store...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon