Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beer update

i     found this on Wikipedia beer is a ph.estrogen sorry couldn't find my before forum post lol[/quote]

Did you see this ? http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13155

According to Wahaika ( he is a Doctor) :
"Beer raises dopamine.
Dopamine inhibits prolactin.
Prolactin is necessary to grow"

so neat thanks. i am still getting better results then prior to adding beer i only drink max of 3-4 but its just enough to start feeling tingles. and in my opinion i think nbe pm is just directing the cells on the right path. since i have zero body fats crappy digestion and really hard time gaining extra weight my body seems happy to receive the extra calories Smile

(16-07-2013, 06:32 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  Did you see this ? http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13155

thanks for the link Ceci82, this is interesting. Im glad that beer is not completely bad for nbe Smile

i just found this i wonder how true it is. if it is im screwed. lmao *pun intended *    

(16-07-2013, 07:52 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  i just found this i wonder how true it is. if it is im screwed. lmao *pun intended *

wow that's a new one for me Smile

I have been reading Chiyomilks blog alot lately (Don't worry I can't read Japanese lol I used google to translate it) and I found a post about beer that I thought was pretty interesting. Here is a translation of her post on May 29 2008.

Bust Bra Today's holdup BRADELIS.
Condition is good breasts.
However, the tone of the skin actually became worse suddenly.
Is there a heart around.
Air conditioning of the new workplace does not seem fit.
Somehow it has become to be dried.
Maybe're drinking too much liquor maybe. Lack of moisture?

Fibroblasts The magazine I bought today, how to make use of the maximum collagen ingested was being published.
Keyword "fibroblasts" ... What's that?
Difficult words is small is came out somehow.
The fibroblasts, and what is in the part of the dermis of the skin.
And is that in this cell, collagen that is synthesized.
In addition, the fibroblasts, such as hyaluronic acid also produce what.
In other words, fibroblasts have to work well, even if ingested hyaluronic acid as well collagen supplements with much effort, I can not re-synthesis in the skin.

Fibroblasts
And that to be satisfied first collagen, point to a healthy fibroblasts, it seems to take well water.
This is me you are drinking liquor almost daily recently, liquor because it is alcohol, I is would evaporate the water in the body.
So, down the liquor from tomorrow! · It thinks, it was Friday tomorrow. .

Cheese and pomegranate liquor Well, be surprisingly hard You say take the moisture.
All right, I'll try in earnest from next week!
collagen I know and love

Overly consuming alcoholic beverages does indeed cause dehydration... Oh. And the Victorian physicians? Mostly quacks regardless, and in this particular instance they manage to prove their quackiness. Sexual stimulation is actually very VERY good for breast development! It leads to a spike in all sorts of nifty hormones and other chemicals that stimulate the breast tissues. Though it does also tend to increase dopamine, which is supposed to be a negative... so MAYBE they aren't TOTAL quacks on that... TOOOOOO much might be bad... but... I think it'd be difficult to ascertain just what would be too much, let alone actually get there.

As for the beer though... The biggest reason it would do ANYTHING is if it's made with hops. And it's the hops. Other than that alcohol itself is actually quite bad for your breasts. As well as much else in the body. Just like with wine being "good" because of anti-oxidants... those good anti-oxidants are actually in the grapes the wine is made from to begin with. Just eat some grapes and you'll actually get even MORE anti-oxidant power because the fermentation process destroys quite a bit of them.

(16-07-2013, 06:59 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  so neat thanks. i am still getting better results then prior to adding beer i only drink max of 3-4 but its just enough to start feeling tingles. and in my opinion i think nbe pm is just directing the cells on the right path. since i have zero body fats crappy digestion and really hard time gaining extra weight my body seems happy to receive the extra calories Smile

Every body is different. If you believe that beer helps, go ahead. I'm not so sure, but certainly there are arguments that support your hypothesis. Smile

(16-07-2013, 07:24 PM)gordysbabe Wrote:  
(16-07-2013, 06:32 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  Did you see this ? http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13155

thanks for the link Ceci82, this is interesting. Im glad that beer is not completely bad for nbe Smile

Blush Thanks, I love the archive section, is invaluable Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon