Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

message with omega-3?

im curious to know if anyone has tried this i poped open an omega -3 and used the oil for message it gave me instant swelling but also made my nips erected like crazy lol. it smells terrible like straight kelp but i am getting a response which is a plus for me on my 3rd month of PM and 2nd month of PC. had a wild hair to try omega-3 today getting slightly desperate for a response Wink please try this and confirm if it helps with your nbe IF YOU VAN HANDLE THE SMELL THAT IS Smile

Some people use flaxseed oil, which has a lot of omega 3's in it. If it works for you keep on doing it Smile.

it smells so terrible the scent is still on my hands 10 hours later lol maybe I'll buy some flax sinve i got a response to omega Smile

One thing I would have to say about flax though is some people have a skin reaction namely acne to it directly on their skin. Everyone is different but I personally had this reaction to it. Just thought I would put that out there. Good luck!

a lot of the girls on BHM use fish oil for booty growth, from what I've heard on there the swelling should start to stick after 3 months of consistent use so I would assume the same for boobs. I'm not to the point where I want to smell up my bed with that though.......

Yah i had to stop the smell was staining into my clothing needless to say i have several shirts that need bleached. it does work though to help with growth Smile smells way to bad for me though. on the thitd day i just started gagging lol

Oh yeah, I stopped using flaxseed for the same reason. Ruined a lot of bedsheets and tops, and I personally didn't see any progress with it Dodgy.

im using vicks vapor rub for message now feels so good!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon