Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey from 32A with Chiyomilk Routine depending on Pueraria Mirifica

hi girls this will be my journey from 32A with Chiyomilk Routine depends on Pueraria Mirifica after i had a disappointing experience with bountiful breast that i used for 7 months with no result at all
i will put my own routine here that is i created for myself from many researches and i hope anyone has a comment or a better modification for my routine doesn't hesitate to give it to me .

i'm starting from 32A or maybe less i think ( i can't measure it perfectly but i'm so so flat like a man , may be Worse than a man ) Dodgy
i'm 28 years old, 47 kg weight and 162 height

ok my routine will be like this ,

1. Pueraria Mirifica cap . ( i Chose ainterol Pueraria Mirifica )
2. something for Massage (i chose ainterol pueraria mirifica atomizer)
3. protein shake ( i chose syntha _ 6)
4. fenugreek 610 mg cap .

5. pig placenta (Maruman) ( i'm not sure actually of using it , if anyone can suggest an alternative for it i'll be grateful ) Huh

6. nano collagen and hyaluronic acid ( i don't know what is the roll of it in breast enlargement actually but i saw it in Chiyomilk Routine and many other routine , can anyone tell me what is the roll of collagen in enlarging the breast ? )Huh
i may use ( doctor"s best OR neocell fish collagen + HA , OR meiji amino collagen premium ) can anyone help me choosing if it's important in enlargement ??? Huh

7. herbal Breast Enhancement cap . ( i wanna help about this , i don't know which is better Wonderup cap. or ultimate stacked cap. or mammorex cap. or what ??? ) Huh

i wanna know what's the things used to increase my growth hormone also if anyone know ?
and what's the roll of omega 3 ? doesn't it help burning fats ? i don't wanna lose weight i'm so thin

Hi Lora and welcome! Im excited to see someone else starting a Chiyomilkish program. I just started it myself a little while ago except I added noogleberry to mine. Actually Im more fallowing Ginie's program and she based hers off of Chiyomilks and had great results! Her thread is called Generic Bo This Time Around. You should check it out she has a lot of good information there.

I believe Genie mentioned that the placenta helps with producing progesterone (like in pregnant women) and has alot of growth factors in it and that might be why Chiyomilk included it in her program. I also read somewhere that its a common beauty product in japan.

I'm not sure about collagen but I know it has a lot of other good benefits besides breast enhancement that are worth it like better hair and nails etc. so it couldn't hurt to have that in your program.

Don't know anything about the breast enhancement cap tho so I can't really help you with that one.

Also I think that its better not to take other herbs at the same time as pm because they might interfere with the affects of pm since pm is already a strong phytoestrogen but there are some that may tell you otherwise so it's better to do your own research. In my opinion it might be better to add other herbs in the luteal phase when you are not taking pm (assuming you are cycling pm) like Chiyomilk did.

Good luck on your journey! I'm looking forward to hearing about your results Smile

thanks dear,
but i wonder if the sheep placenta has the same effect of pig placenta ?
as i don't like the pig one actually , its disgusting for me and my religion recommended not to use pig things if not Absolutely necessary .
and what's the roll of noogleberry ?
would please tell me all the stuff you are using with brands ?

and do you know if it's ok to take protein shake with chocolate taste or chocolate will interfere badly with my routine ? i don't like any other taste

oh my god, Ginie has a big thread i can't read all of that .
but she started with Bo as i did , but it did work for her and it didn't work for me . i'm depressed Sad
i hope everyone help me to put a right routine this time to get any result .
i don't wanna to get marriage because of my flat chest Sad
but i'm happy to be among of you great girls , this really help
Rainbow 

Collagen helps tighten skin so can help with tightening the skin so would make the breasts firmer and help them shape nicely. Emily Loretta says that after listening to collagen subliminals (hypnotherapy that is supposed to make the body produce more) her breasts become plumper and firmer.

Hope this helps Smile

(11-07-2013, 07:25 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  Collagen helps tighten skin so can help with tightening the skin so would make the breasts firmer and help them shape nicely. Emily Loretta says that after listening to collagen subliminals (hypnotherapy that is supposed to make the body produce more) her breasts become plumper and firmer.

Hope this helps Smile

honey but i don't actually have breasts yet to make it firmer hhhhh Big Grin . i'm so flat, can't see any breasts here Big Grin
i just wanna things that will make my breast explode if it can Rolleyes

Hello lora, actually you might to want to gain some weight first? It seems like you're underweight as your BMI is only 17.9. Celebrities with nice natural boobs (Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson etc) all have BMI of about 21.0. I would think that some healthy weight gain (from eating clean) would do your program some good.

Even for herbal enhancement from boost your bust and flat2fab programs recommend that you start the program with a minimum of 20.0 BMI.

Smile

(14-07-2013, 01:42 PM)loverstilly Wrote:  Hello lora, actually you might to want to gain some weight first? It seems like you're underweight as your BMI is only 17.9. Celebrities with nice natural boobs (Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson etc) all have BMI of about 21.0. I would think that some healthy weight gain (from eating clean) would do your program some good.

Even for herbal enhancement from boost your bust and flat2fab programs recommend that you start the program with a minimum of 20.0 BMI.

Smile

I agree with Loverstilly, Lora (and me) you definitely need to gain weight so we can gain breast size. My BMI is extremely low like yours, therefore I think after several months into this NBE it seems breast growth to be a difficult task. I have horrible appetite since I first got a car accident 20 yrs ago so I have to wait years to gain back my college weight and now I lost it all again due to another car accident Angry. Although it might not true but I know several skinny gals blessed with Double D size naturally (my neighbor wife, my lawyers... unfair seriously..!)

Anyway, when I took FG I constantly feel hungry and eat more snacks but since I switch to BO, I havent able to eat extra snack. I am thinking I have to incorporate something in this BO equation soon (perhaps taking the pills my doctor had prescribed me several months ago) or I wont able to achieve this goal.

-V

(14-07-2013, 01:42 PM)loverstilly Wrote:  Hello lora, actually you might to want to gain some weight first? It seems like you're underweight as your BMI is only 17.9. Celebrities with nice natural boobs (Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson etc) all have BMI of about 21.0. I would think that some healthy weight gain (from eating clean) would do your program some good.

Smile

thanks 'loverstilly, you are right i'm trying to gain weight but it seems so hard, i don't like food actually so i thought of protein shake do you think it will help me to gain weight ?
hope so Rolleyes

but thanks for this information specifically (Even for herbal enhancement from boost your bust and flat2fab programs recommend that you start the program with a minimum of 20.0 BMI. ) it helped me . Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon