Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours!

I'm a bit wary about Katy Perrys bra size.

Shes a 32d (at least sources say so), but SO AM I.

Her breasts look twice as large as mine do! I'm almost busting out of my 32d, and mine look nowhere as large as hers, especially from the side.

Is her size wrong? I swear shes at least a DD, not just a d.

[Image: Katy-Perry-Bikini-Pictures-Bahamas.jpg]

-Bette

Katy Perry looks more like a 28H to me. Her bust has to be 10" more than her band/underbust. She is no 32D.....

I agree with you there. She looks like a dd/e cup to me.

Here's some stats I found:

Measurements

36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm

Bra Size

32D

Her waist is a few inches smaller than her underbust, there's no way she is a 32 band size. She would definitely have to be a 28 like you say. She has to be a 28e or bigger.

-Bette

I'm not sure about Katy perry she seems to make a big deal of her breast I have only seen her talk about her breasts all the time sometimes saying opposite things but always about how she has big breasts I think its like when skinny girls say I look fat you know really wanting to draw attention to that area
I don't know if she had implants or other surgery but I would definitely say she is going to draw a lot of attention to them with push ups and padding maybe because there are pictures of her with them looking smaller.
I think it would be possible to make 32d look that big maybe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

These are mine Smile and Insanity's inspirations!!!!! I think I'm gonna put my head on that body and do some visualisation, and hopefully I grow more like that Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

32D is the same as 30DDD or 30F, and these are the same as 29H.

For every inch of band size you add or subtract one cup size. Strange sizing, but that's how bra sizing is about, and that's probably why most of ladies do not wear the right bra size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon