Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help please

Am I right to say that NBE is actually mimicking but elevating females' body hormone levels? Would elevated levels of estrogen and progesterone at the right time of the cycle cause breasts to grow?

(15-07-2013, 01:38 PM)loverstilly Wrote:  Am I right to say that NBE is actually mimicking but elevating females' body hormone levels? Would elevated levels of estrogen and progesterone at the right time of the cycle cause breasts to grow?

That is pretty much the point, yeah.

The question seems to be what is the right time of the cycle?

It seems to be different for everyone... For me, I'm totally replacing the monthly cycle. For a typical female my suspicions are that something is disrupting their "normal" cycle and causes them to be deficient or in excess of one hormone or another at different times in their cycle. So what works for one would be ineffective or even dangerous for another.

There's so much guess and check to NBE that I think could be avoided if we had some actual medical professionals on board who can perform scientific analyses of what works and why.

Would you recommend buying a proper saliva hormone test or would the online test be enough? Also my doctor is checking my blood for a hormone imbalance would this tell me what hormones I am lacking?

(03-08-2013, 09:49 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  Would you recommend buying a proper saliva hormone test or would the online test be enough? Also my doctor is checking my blood for a hormone imbalance would this tell me what hormones I am lacking?

The online test is nearly useless tbh. It MIGHT give a rough idea, or it could be completely in outer space somewhere.

A saliva test might be a good idea. Blood tests are useful too. Is your doctor doing testing at least twice in a cycle? That seems to be essential for really getting a clear idea of just what's happening if anything.

Only once and it could give a false "all clear" because at that particular point in your cycle you ARE fine.

They will only do one test and I literally came on a couple of days after. I don't think I can afford to buy a salive test :/ Your right that online test is so hard to get a valid result

I feel quite overwhelmed with the amount of information that I don't know where to start. Can someone please give me a starting dosage on what herbs and how much to take and help me adjust from there please

(07-08-2013, 02:24 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  I feel quite overwhelmed with the amount of information that I don't know where to start. Can someone please give me a starting dosage on what herbs and how much to take and help me adjust from there please

Just not possible without an idea of what your starting point is. We've linked you to every possible resource for trying to figure out what you can try, but at this point unless something major shows on your hormone test (unlikely considering the timing) it really is just guessing, and trying for at least a month or more - if it adversely effects your cycle stop and reassess immediately!

Is that PM a good one to start with?

Yes i would start with PM. Alot of people cycle PM, ie. they only take it for the first 15 days of their cycle. I would start by taking a dose once in the morning and once at night.

So when would I start taking it? The first 15 days from when I finish my period? and how much would you take? Also, do I need to take anything on the days I don't use this? Thank you for your help Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon