Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help please

I already have domes but have lost my prescription. I want to know how to identify the sizes I Already have as I want to sell my system. Can someone tell me how to know if what I have is narrow, regular? or wide? Small, medium or large? I'm talking Brava domes here.

(26-06-2013, 08:26 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  I'm so confused don't know where to start. I am so depressed because of how small my boobs are. I have been reading through this forum and am completely lost and don't know where to start. Can someone please help meand give me some advice on what to do or use. Thank you Smile

First and foremost, DON'T be upset over the size of your tits!! The FIRST thing you HAVE to understand is that it's MEDIA that's making you feel like you HAVE to have BIG tits to be a normal part of society!! This is ABSOLUTELY NOT true!!!!!!! Do NOT buy into the lie!!!! And that goes for ALL of you!!!!!! Tits are tits, it doesn't make a DIDDLEY damn bit of difference WHAT size they are, they're still going to do what they're there to do, chances are they're still just as beautiful as A cups as they are D cups and, most importantly, ANYBODY that doesn't love you, HONESTLY, TRUELY love you, just because you have small tits is by NO means worth even a MODICUM of your time or emotions!!!!!!! Find somebody that love you for YOU!!!! THAT'S where you'll most likely find real TRUE love!!!! Anything else is not love at all!!!! Do NOT accept imitations!!!!
Secondly, you've come to the right place!!!! A LOT of us here will give you LOADS of help to make the girls grow!! But you REALLY should ONLY do it because YOU want it, not because anybody else thinks you're inadequate just because you've got a set of fried eggs in your bra. Take care, hun!! And, be good to yourself!! Okay? :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon