Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

going to give pm a try :)

You're welcome maple I'm glad to help Smile actually I was pretty surprised with the quick results myself! I'm still not at my goal and my growth slowed down quite a bit after the first about 4 months but I'm getting to the point that I'm happy with the way they are now. I've always been a b cup before so a full c is still an accomplishment Smile

So as far as an update goes I'm still doing pm capsules and cream but slowly stopping all the rest of supplements. Recently lost my job so can't afford them all for one and for another I'm thinking that even if I stop growing I would be happy to just maintain this size Smile I'm still at 35 inches in the bust and am a full 34C. I did get up to 36 and then shrunk for some reason. I still think that it's possible to get to Dcup or my goal of E but I'm just going to take it easy for now and do noogleberry and pm and see if I can get any results with just that. Today is day 5 of I believe my 7th cycle of BE. Hoping for the best this new year and hopefully my goal of 34E!!

Good luck everyone and happy new year!

Hey there, I just wanted to say congrats on the awesome results. Def some good things happening for you! Smile I decided to comment cuz I saw on ur last post that you said you were just going to try pm and noogleberry n see if that does ne thing. Well that's all Ive been doing for the past few months and it has been working quite wel for me. You can see the pix in my thread if you haven't already. It seems my growth in the last few months hasn't been quite as substantial as yours but then I haven't been taking quite as much stuff as you. Like, I said, its just pretty much been pm and noogle and not even noogle most of the time. Im pretty happy with what im getting tho. My breasts have really been achy the last few cycles. I don't think the growing has really started taking off till now and Im pretty thrilled to see where that goes. Anyway, good luck on your growing babe!

(07-01-2014, 02:41 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Hey there, I just wanted to say congrats on the awesome results. Def some good things happening for you! Smile I decided to comment cuz I saw on ur last post that you said you were just going to try pm and noogleberry n see if that does ne thing. Well that's all Ive been doing for the past few months and it has been working quite wel for me. You can see the pix in my thread if you haven't already. It seems my growth in the last few months hasn't been quite as substantial as yours but then I haven't been taking quite as much stuff as you. Like, I said, its just pretty much been pm and noogle and not even noogle most of the time. Im pretty happy with what im getting tho. My breasts have really been achy the last few cycles. I don't think the growing has really started taking off till now and Im pretty thrilled to see where that goes. Anyway, good luck on your growing babe!

Thanks Chelsee Smile I was just looking at your pix and you had some pretty amazing growth too! I have a good feeling about pm and noogleberry and besides I think it would be good to detox from all those supplements. And like I said even if I am just able to maintain this size would be ok for now Smile
Thanks for stopping by and good luck growing! I'm pretty excited to see how much more growth you will achieve with your pm program Smile

oh, pahaha I guess I already did "checkout" your thread! I knew you were familiar to me I just forgot I had made that comment lol. Ur results look pretty damn amazing too! I think its really neat that your trying to match ur best with chiyomilk. Her results are astounding. I hope you have the same success!

Just got done taking some pictures so decide to post some before and afters. Maybe some day I will be brave enough to post some nude ones...
The polka dotted bra is the same one as my very first starting pic and is a unpadded 34A and the bottom pics are from what I wear now a unpadded 34C.

Wow!! Your cups runneth over with....tits!!

(08-01-2014, 06:02 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Wow!! Your cups runneth over with....tits!!

Lol thank you! Smile

(08-01-2014, 06:24 AM)gbabe Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 06:02 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Wow!! Your cups runneth over with....tits!!

Lol thank you! Smile

No problem!! :-)

Yeah that is some serious growth!! Great job!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon