Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm a WIP (Work In Progress)

Sounds like growing pain to me. Big Grin

I love the scoop and swooop method. Quick and easy way to create some cleavage. Tongue

(15-07-2013, 08:52 AM)goosebump Wrote:  Sounds like growing pain to me. Big Grin

I love the scoop and swooop method. Quick and easy way to create some cleavage. Tongue
It's interesting how much you can learn from Reddit. lol!!

CD 8? Haven't felt much pain recently, while still taking 200 mg daily of PM. The girls still maintained they're size, thankfully. I'm not sure if I want to ramp PM a bit more for this week.

By the 25th, I'll be switching back over to PC for Luteal phase. I'm happy with this, mostly because I didn't get much results with PM. Thankfully, this seems to confirms my estrogen dominance. I probably won't be taking PM next cycle, I'll just stick to PC and collagen and see what the future holds. Although, I spotted another thread talking about adding magnesium to help promote breast development, and I did take 250 mg yesterday. I'm sure it doesn't do anything too significant, but this may be added later on.

Luteal Phase begins today, I'll be back to taking 20 mg of PC twice daily. Magnesium will be added at least once a day, and collagen is still 3 pills twice daily.

Hello again! I'm moving into the last week of Luteal, when the fun swelling begins! I ran out of my first container of PC and had to switch to a jar. Its not easy to measure out the amount I need, so I think I may be unintentionally ramping on the PC. In other news, I'm filling out, and even muffin topping, on all my B bras, which is exciting! When I measure with a tape though, it measures at 32". The tape is a lie. I can tell growing is going to be very gradual, and probably disheartening (especially in follicular). At least I'm getting something, and it's far easier than the pill swallowing and massaging (my elbows just can't take the massaging!)

Feeling pretty discouraged lately. I've been working on this for a couple months now, and my results go back down to nothing after Luteal is over. I'm not sure what I can do at this point to make a truly effective plan.

What do you guys think? I recently started trying again on a new regimen. Have I grown since the last pics from over a year ago?

Are they all new pictures? The last one definitely looks bigger.

Yes definitely bigger in the last pic Smile
Whats your new program?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon