Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm a WIP (Work In Progress)

(11-12-2014, 10:13 PM)prettylily Wrote:  Are they all new pictures? The last one definitely looks bigger.

The first two are the pictures I first submitted to the thread. The last one I took today.

I finally was able to gain some weight, which is where most of the gain came from. I stopped PC and PM. Now I do spearmint and ginger tea, bovine ovary every other day, and I added table salt back to my diet. I lacked iodine which was keeping my basal temp low. Now that my temp is on track I'm beginning to gain. I want to try some non-hormonal topical cream. Volufiline, I ordered some to try.

(11-12-2014, 09:30 PM)Gawku Wrote:  What do you guys think? I recently started trying again on a new regimen. Have I grown since the last pics from over a year ago?

Those are gorgeous now. Dream boobs! I love the chicken fillers avatar Big Grin

(12-12-2014, 02:33 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Those are gorgeous now. Dream boobs! I love the chicken fillers avatar Big Grin

Thank you! It's been a long time since I've been here, I forgot about dem chickie breasts hahaha<

You've got some nice growth!! I'd have been happy to have what you used to have! They were PERFECT, if only they were bigger.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon