Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 questions about my PM program

Shocked 

Just started Bella's PM! I plan to cycle it with my 26 day cycle, starting with 300mg the first cycle, then 600mg the 2nd cycle, and finally 900mg each following cycle. This is my schedule:

Day 5, the day following my period:half dose
Day 6 to 11: full dose
Day 12: half dose
Day 13, ovulation: no PM the rest of the month

My first question is, how does this sound? Can I grow by only taking PM 7 days out of every cycle? I like that my cycle is very consistent, and I'd like to keep it that way but also get great results! I'm starting out at a 34A.

My 2nd question is about three supplements I'm already on, and how best to take them now that I'm starting PM. I currently take:

Dong quai, 520mg, 6 pills a day
Fenugreek, 500 mg, 6 pills a day
Female Rejuvenator by Xtend Life, 3 a day. It contains some chasteberry and other cool things that I don't know much about! You can read the ingredients here:
www.xtend-life.com/Product/Female_Rejuvenator/Ingredients.aspx

Could someone advise me on these? Keep taking them daily? Only take them in the 2nd half of my cycle? Don't take them at all? Doesn't matter?

Thanks so much. Looking forward to posting my pictures when I get some results.

I guess my most important question is this, if anyone knows the answer? Can I achieve growth taking PM only 7 days per cycle? Has anyone been successful taking it this little?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon