Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry for lips! possible lip enlargement thread?

I've been using the luscious lips for like 3 years now and I would recommend it to anyone. My lips are def bigger now than when I started. At first the results won't last for long but gradually your lips will get bigger and stay like that. Just pump everyday and don't over do it.

(09-06-2013, 02:46 PM)foxy_princess Wrote:  I dunno if there may be another thread started on this but I couldn't find one personally. Basically I'm moroccan, moroccans have rather plump lips but that gene seems to have skipped me. I'd like to make them bigger and I heard of these things called 'lip pumps' (like noogleberry for your lips!) It looks like this http://izifunny.com/2011/10/31/lip-pump-...video.html

I dunno if the pictures are legit but I'd sure as hell like to give it a try, they're around £15-20. Apprently it plumps the lips temporarily however when used on a regular basis, encourages tissue growth. I've got nothing to lose considering all these plumping glosses for lips can sometimes be worth twice as much!

Any one with me on this? Shy
-----------------------------------------------------------------
this is one of the very few things that are sold that actually work.
It will permanently increase your lips due to capillarization. The formation and development of a network of capillaries to a part of the body . maybe 50% bigger and that is permanent but over a few months the capilaries will go away. and your lips will return to there present size.

You can develop lips that are much larger then those pictures!
These pictures were small compared to pictures i have seen after using that device.

everything this company say is true.

None of the chemical lip pumpers work. a very slight swelling almost nothing a total waste of time

and when you pump- after a few months of conditioning you can make your lips Hugh much bigger then anyone would ever wants, and they will deflate in few hours

The lips fill up with blood and unless you allow a few weeks of conditioning you will develop lips that are black and blue-
But its not harmful as capillaries have the ability to regenerate so there will be no scar tissue.

(10-08-2013, 03:04 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  -----------------------------------------------------------------
this is one of the very few things that are sold that actually work.
It will permanently increase your lips due to capillarization. The formation and development of a network of capillaries to a part of the body . maybe 50% bigger and that is permanent but over a few months the capilaries will go away. and your lips will return to there present size.

and again this users claims exactly the opposite of what he said
first you claim it will permanently increase lips
Quote:It will permanently increase your lips due to capillarization.

and then you say
Quote:but over a few months the capilaries will go away. and your lips will return to there present size.

the word permanent means for ever, there's no returning
I find that strange, like someones simply does not know what he is saying ..

(10-08-2013, 09:41 AM)foxy_princess Wrote:  So of both pumps which worked best and gave you faster/better results? Smile

I think they work both the same you can make more or less pressure with both, just if you have bigger mouth jolie lip could be small for you too

Wow I don't know why but I have not received any emails notifying me of these posts after the last time I was on here. Guess I forgot to subscribe...

Anyway, to respond to some people:

(14-06-2013, 11:05 AM)*Iona* Wrote:  I actually saw the lip pump that you have but kinda dismissed it. I would love to see your before and afters if you have time to post some?

I have not taken any photos but will do that soon! This week if I remember. I'm sorry for my delayed response!

(07-08-2013, 02:10 PM)rateset Wrote:  I have tried both, luscious lips and jolie lip plumper, they both have advantages and disadvantages.
1) your first point is actually not an advantage for me, yes it does not pull the skin around the mouth, but the hole is for my lips just too small. there is another sort of a pump which comes in 2 sizes, that is the trouble with jolie lips-its not one size fits all. this third type is called CandyLipz http://candylipz.com/lip-plumper-products/lip-pumps, but it is simply overpriced and at the moment not avalilable. luscious lips has also a little bit bigger hole.

I don't know if you realized, but that hole is too small for any adult sized mouth, so saying it is too small for YOU is not the point. Why would they make it that small if it is too small for anyone, is more the question. After having used both the shot glass method, which completely envelopes my whole mouth, and the Jolie Lip Pump, I have come to understand why. Anything that covers your whole mouth WILL also pull at the skin around the mouth. Now, maybe you do not care about that aspect of the device, but I certainly do. What are plump lips worth if I have an accelerated wrinkles around my lips from excessive pulling on the skin from pumping? I'm sure you get my point.

Also, as I have told you before in a previous post on the other thread, you do not need to have the entire surface of both lips to be covered to bring more blood flow to the area. Simply being next to the area that is pumped, it will have access to increased blood flow (I will demonstrate this in my photos to come soon). After a few months of patiently playing with the device (once every few days), I was able to get it to work perfectly for me. And no, I will say again, my mouth does not fit entirely in the hole so anyone should be able to play with it and get it right just as I did. I find it comparable to the NB in this way, that it takes patience and playing with it to find what works for you. As I have said to you before, it is not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am contraption, but more of something you need to play with like the NB to get it to work for you.

Thanks for the link on the Candy Lipz! I haven't come across that one yet. It looks interesting but the hole appears to be big enough to pull in the skin around the mouth. It would be interesting if someone tried it and gave a report.

(07-08-2013, 02:10 PM)rateset Wrote:  2)yes, rubber is better, my luscious lips did break (you can glue it again, but it would be off course much better if it would just stay in one piece), but on the other side you can clean/wash lusciuos lips and that is not that simple with jolie lips or candylipz

That's good to know that it can be glued after it breaks. I'd personally prefer to deal with an item that is not always breaking though but is more difficult to clean. And it really is not that difficult to clean the Jolie Lip Pump. I rinse it with hot water every so often and that is good enough. But if you insist on cleaning it thoroughly, you can throw it into the dishwasher. Yes, you can. lol. I have not needed to do that though as of yet.

(07-08-2013, 02:10 PM)rateset Wrote:  3) they are actually all too big for the purse

I don't know what size purse you use, but it certainly fits in my purse (I carry it in my purse all the time), as I mentioned above so I do not know why you would make a statement to make me appear as though I do not know what I am talking about (??). Of course there will be purses that are too small to hold either the LL or the JL, and purses that could probably hold both at the same time. My point is that the one is significantly smaller than the other. I made this point because CosmeSearch does not provide any good photos or videos of the product with a real live person (I just don't get that, but anyway...) and LL does, so everyone can see how large the LL is but no one has any idea of the actual size of the JL. So my point remains that the Jolie Lip Pump has a much greater chance of fitting in someone's purse than the Luscious Lip Pump. That's all. But you just gave me an idea. I will post a photo of the JL in my hand when I post my "before" and "after" pics sometime next week. This way people can get an idea of the size of the JL.

(07-08-2013, 02:10 PM)rateset Wrote:  and as for the price luscious lips and jolie lip actually cost more or less the same, at noogleberry the price was also around 20$ and at ebay even less.

If you read up on the product on the NB forum, it is actually not recommended even by NB fans. The lip pump by NB is just a device that breaks for everyone, from what I have read.

(07-08-2013, 02:10 PM)rateset Wrote:  And my experience:
I have been using the pump since march very intensively, but it is not like the breast pumps that you can leave on for 30min or so, you have to repeat it as often as possible, but you cannot do longer sessions. So I tried doing it as often as possible and actually I think I do notice a difference, but it is not as much as I want, I still want a bit more. After doing it for a while the swelling stays longer around. I also do not know what would happen if I would stop pumping, I am not stopping at the moment since I want more and actually I am only trying to change my upper lip, since it is much thinner than the bottom lip and that part works.

I think for the mechanical methods you have to invest really a lot of time, but it does work. I am also using the clips to change the shape of my nose and it also works, but very, very slowly, it will take at least 6monts, maybe even a year and I am doing it like for at least 12hours every day.

A couple things in response to this! I have played with my JL long enough that I actually have been able to sleep with it on for a few hours at a time Blush (but it is important for me to note here that I have learned how to place it on a suction that is low enough to not hurt my lips, yet strong enough to make a difference over such a long time of wear). The obvious results lasted for the first 5-6 hours of the day! Of course (well I am assuming of course but of course there are some silly people on this forum who would think otherwise) you can not get permanent results from any of these devices in just one shot. I thought that was common logic, but hey. What I DO notice is a guarantee (which is actually more the reason I use it for, other than just for fun, because I do have naturally pouty lips already) is that it will allow you to avoid the dreaded dehydrated or overly-stressed look. When I fail to have the time to drink enough water, or have a lot of things overwhelming me, my lips will get tighter than usual. If I pump once every few days, I have been able to completely avoid this look and maintain my lip size at its natural fullest. For this reason alone, I love the device.

You mentioned the nose clip. I know this is off topic, so if you don't mind posting in this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14140&page=6 that would be great! How are you able to keep it on your nose for 12 hours of the day??? wow! Also, where on your nose are you placing it? I remember you said you are using the Tsunderella and the swimmer's clip. Thanks Wink

(02-07-2013, 10:20 PM)foxy_princess Wrote:  The Jolie Lips sounds amazing! WHERE can I buy one?!

Hey Foxy Princess! Here is the website link: http://www.cosmesearch.com/jolielips/index.html

Also, a side note: The JL does not require two hands to operate, so it is something you can do while multitasking. For example, I frequently use my JL while driving. I don't need to take my hands off the wheel, and I don't need to take my eyes off the road. I love anything that allows me to do other things along with it!

I don't really understand why you glorify jolie lips like that, its not bad, but as I said it has its disadvantages,listening to you it would be the most perfect device on earth, no disadvantages at all. The size of the hole really does matter, you get different result with smaller/bigger hole, you pump only the centre of your mouth if its too small, it is also logical that there are smaller and bigger mouths like every other part of the body and you need the right size for it. See no sense in arguing if that was true.

And the pump is around the size of a tennis ball plus the mouth piece, I don't find that small for a purse when I go out to disco. I didn't say that its bad, but its not perfect, also in the first couple of months its too hard to press it only with one hand, actually I still find it hard need both hands, maybe you are strong.

Wow you managed to sleep with it!?! I cannot imagine that, I don't know if I dare to try, I don't want to wake up with purple lips or whatever else could happen. Anyways pumps work on the long term, and I mentioned the nose clip as well as the breast pumps in the context of mechanical methods, the way they work, just to compare and point smth out from my experience with time lines-actually how long it takes and how intensively you should do it, as a side note, shouldn't be that bad.

My lips are definitely not the same as they were, whatever pump you choose just be persistent,it works folks! But slowly..

(02-09-2013, 06:01 PM)rateset Wrote:  I don't really understand why you glorify jolie lips like that, its not bad, but as I said it has its disadvantages,listening to you it would be the most perfect device on earth, no disadvantages at all. And the pump is around the size of a tennis ball plus the mouth piece, I don't find that small for a purse when I go out to disco.

By "glorify" you mean, share their positive experiences and joy upon discovering the product, I suppose. I don't glorify it any more than any other person who glorifies a product which they share that worked for them, as that is for what this forum is meant: to share experiences. I am excited about my JL because, if you give it time to discover how to play with it just right to work for you, then it really can be a great product... because, I did just that and it is great for me. It is just difficult when you start out (as you have experienced), as I have already not denied earlier in our other thread (in this way, it is very comparable to the NB). I really have no complaints, honestly, except for (of course) all things that are unreasonable to expect anyway: like, fitting a pump for your lips in your small purse for the disco (heck, I'd love to fit it in my pocket, but that is completely unreasonable! I mentioned that it fits in my every-day purse, which I think is an added bonus that I did not expect!). All of your disadvantages I have experienced, and they all improve over time as you learn to play with it and come to know what works for you (I would love it if someone would count how many times I have said that between this thread and the last thread... I have probably said it maybe 10 times, haha, but it's so TRUE and I am trying to make a point here, obviously).

(02-09-2013, 06:01 PM)rateset Wrote:  The size of the hole really does matter, you get different result with smaller/bigger hole, you pump only the centre of your mouth if its too small, it is also logical that there are smaller and bigger mouths like every other part of the body and you need the right size for it. See no sense in arguing if that was true.

I apologize, as you must have misunderstood me, because the point you made above^^ seems to completely avoid addressing the point that I made in my last post regarding this issue. I will re-explain for you. I do not disagree that mouths all fluctuate in their sizes. I do not disagree that the JL hole is too small for your mouth or for others' mouths. You know why? Because it is too small for ALL adults' mouths. So, unless it was made for children only (which it obviously is not), there must be a reason for it to be deliberately smaller than EVERY adult mouth (instead of coming out to the average size of an adult mouth like the LL is). Of course, the other products get their kicks off of faster and easier (faster and easier in the sense of: you don't need to take time to play with it to get it to work best for you) results. But, this is at a cost. YES the LL more likely fits a person's entire set of lips in the hole. But, with it, the delicate skin around the mouth will also be pulled. The JL does not fit anyone's entire lips in the hole, but this GUARANTEES that the delicate skin around the lip WILL NOT be pulled. To me, that is a +1 for JL, and a -1 for LL, because of my personal priorities. Now, a person may state this concern: "well, even though a bigger hole results in pulling at the skin around the mouth, at least our entire lips will be pumped! With the JL, only a portion of the lips is pumped." This is semi-true. With holes that are "too small" for a set of lips (like the JL), only a large portion of the lips makes it into the hole experiencing the suction directly, while the REST of the lips experience the pumping INDIRECTLY. I know this from EXPERIENCE. Not only is the part of my lips (that do not make it into the hole) more plump after I am done pumping than before I started pumping, but they are also red all over. Do you know why lips are red? Because it is blood that you are seeing through a very thin 3-5 cellular layers of skin (as opposed to the typical 16 cellular layers of skin on other parts of our bodies). My lips are typically redder than the average joe's, but after I pump, my ENTIRE set of lips are BRIGHT red. Not just the portion sucked into the hole of the JL mouthpiece, but the entire set of my lips. This means that the blood is drawn--not only to the tissues inside of the vacuum--but also to the tissues surrounding the vacuum. This eliminates the perception behind the notion that a hole "too small" for a set of lips will not treat the entirety of the lips (in other words, it DOES treat the entire set of lips even when the entire set of lips does not make it into the vacuum). Therefore, there is nothing to lose from getting a hole that is smaller than one's lips, and you can avoid the possibility of advancing the aging process of the skin around your lips.

In summary, the only "disadvantage" that I know of with the JL is that it is not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am product (again, I have to repeat myself! ha) and the LL is, because you can just stick your whole mouth in there, suck, and go without having to play with it too much. Although I am sure there are plenty of people who prioritize such a feature, I am not about that kind of convenience. I am about getting the best results with no side effects, even if it means playing with a product for months until I found out what method works best for me. In the end, both the LL and JL get the same great results (as does the shotglass method, haha) with pumping up the lips, but the JL guarantees that one will not pull on the skin around the mouth (which is a negative side effect of the LL and the shotglass method, and any other lip pump with a hole that fits the whole mouth). I hope now that you can understand what I am saying.

(02-09-2013, 06:01 PM)rateset Wrote:  I didn't say that its bad, but its not perfect, also in the first couple of months its too hard to press it only with one hand, actually I still find it hard need both hands, maybe you are strong.

I actually AM strong but I don't have strong hands. I cannot give even a pathetic massage for more than 5 minutes without taking a break and shake out my hands! haha. This is also the reason why I avoid dumbells for my heavy weights and stick to barbells, because my hands are remarkably weak. When asked why I never use heavy dumbells at the gym, I just tell people that I have baby hands, lol. The fact is that I have broken it in, because mine used to require two hands to compress for a while as well. If you use it enough, you will break yours in and yours will be easier to use, too. And honestly, the smallest squeeze goes a LOOONG way! Also, no one ever came out and said that anything was perfect. Perfection belongs to God. Wink

(02-09-2013, 06:01 PM)rateset Wrote:  Wow you managed to sleep with it!?! I cannot imagine that, I don't know if I dare to try, I don't want to wake up with purple lips or whatever else could happen. Anyways pumps work on the long term, and I mentioned the nose clip as well as the breast pumps in the context of mechanical methods, the way they work, just to compare and point smth out from my experience with time lines-actually how long it takes and how intensively you should do it, as a side note, shouldn't be that bad.

My lips are definitely not the same as they were, whatever pump you choose just be persistent,it works folks! But slowly..

And yes, I would not recommend it for you to try to sleep with until you are experienced with it. That goes for everyone!! I used to be slightly intimidated by the JL because of its overwhelming and sometimes hard-to-control suction, but now that I have a lot of experience with it, I know that I am completely in control so sleeping with it does not scare me and does not result in anything but great results!! I am kinda in love with it Blush

I completely understand why you brought up the nose clip, although changing the size/shape of a nose and the time involved is probably no where near comparable to changing the size/shape of a set of lips. But, your point was understood from the beginning so you did not need to explain your reasoning for bringing it up. I gotcha Wink I just asked what I asked because I honestly wanted to know... the answer to my questions! haha. As simple as that. So, I would still appreciate a response to my questions about it, as it is another mutual interest. And as for why you brought up the comparison of the length of time you can keep on a breast pump on compared to the lip pumps, that is why I said I was able to sleep with it on. Of course, I cannot sleep in it for as long as I sleep in my NB (and this is only because it usually loses suction and falls off earlier than the NB, as you know the JL is smaller yet more top-heavy!), but I can leave it on for the length of time that many leave on their NBs, so I was just saying that there is hope! At least if you become experienced with the JL, you can Wink If I made some kind of harnessing device to keep the JL anchored to my face while I sleep, I could keep it on all night long. Shy

Ok, so I had made a promise some time ago to post before and after shots of the JL and what kind of a pump job it does. And I procrastinated, and I apologize, but the day has finally come! Tongue

Below to the left is my "before" photo, and the one to the right of that is my "after" photo. I think it is pretty easy to tell, even if I didn't clarify! And the third photo is a photo of the actual product, because the website is weird and doesn't actually have any real photos of the product. They are all computer images. Also, it is in my hand so that you can have an idea of its size.

Obviously, that is not the biggest it can pump my lips (as you have read in rateset's posts, it can pump them TOO big!), but this is what it is capable of when known how to be worked right. This is the size to which I like to pump up my lips. Big Grin

(18-09-2013, 06:24 AM)timarie Wrote:  Ok, so I had made a promise some time ago to post before and after shots of the JL and what kind of a pump job it does. And I procrastinated, and I apologize, but the day has finally come! Tongue

Below to the left is my "before" photo, and the one to the right of that is my "after" photo. I think it is pretty easy to tell, even if I didn't clarify! And the third photo is a photo of the actual product, because the website is weird and doesn't actually have any real photos of the product. They are all computer images. Also, it is in my hand so that you can have an idea of its size.

Obviously, that is not the biggest it can pump my lips (as you have read in rateset's posts, it can pump them TOO big!), but this is what it is capable of when known how to be worked right. This is the size to which I like to pump up my lips. Big Grin

Damn, I hadn't even desired plumping up my lips because they're already a decent size but you pretty much have me sold on buying one of these! They look gorgeous!

(18-09-2013, 07:01 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Damn, I hadn't even desired plumping up my lips because they're already a decent size but you pretty much have me sold on buying one of these! They look gorgeous!

I know!!! It is pretty much my favorite "toy" and I take it with me everywhere. I really don't "need" pumping either but man it is so much fun and I do believe in the long term it helps! It is almost an obsession for me now. Plus, I notice the more you pump your lips, the more conditioned they become, and pumping them avoids them from deflating when you get dehydrated and/or stressed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon