Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

insufficient glandular tissue, can your body develop more?

Funefulla. I never got into Facebook and never registered.

I was diagnosed with pcos as a teenager but the more I read about and the vague diagnosis. I think Dr.'s are very misdiagnosing women and preventing their root cause of feeling unwell from being determined. Even then, women who are heavily cystic should be treated and also eliminate the root of the problem - most likely hormonal. If it is a cause of poorly/lack of fully developed stuck eggs. Then figure why the follicles are not finishing their development and address it.

The cysts are probably preventing prevent glandular deveopment as they are probably sending a hormone signal that prevents it ie still in follicular phase.. So progesterone is keep low as it a few other hormones.

Its almost as if the medical establishment just rights it off..

Anyone know of any studies where they did ultrasounds an pcos suffer before pregnancy and post pregnancy and see if the cysts resolved themselves with pregnancy. Even better if the patient was further studied to see if cysts returned?

Oh yeah, I have goats rue on hand just in case I need it, too early now. I might take some for 2wks at 4weeks before my due date for an extra glandular boost.

Debating on whether to

A. consume it as a tea orally
B. make a tincture and apply topically
C. make a tea - evaporate it and apply it with jojoba
D. just warm it with jojoba and apply the heated oil once it cools.

If I wasn't pregnant, I would do both tea and topical but worried about the very slight potential of toxicity of orally injested tea..

I am unsure on the answer to your question about cystic ovaries, however most of the women on the board (including myself) find the tincture (usually from motherlove) of goat's rue the quickest and most effective. Also if you are thinking you might not produce enough right off the bat, you may want to invest in an supplemental nursing system or lactaid, to add extra stimulation (sorry if you already know all of this stuff). I myself had my 2nd daughter and she is almost 5 months and we are down to just comfort nursing with no real milk coming from me, and i am starting glandular therapy hoping this creates more alveoli.
I was also looking at the reviews on this product called Natureday and the before and after pics are astounding, so if bo doesn't work for me i will go that route. Plus many of the herbs are known galactogogues/tissue stimulators.

I find it interesting that many people that put their pictures on this board have clear markers for IGT but do not know that that is what it is. We are convinced that it is due to hormonal imbalances during the precious puberty years, such as hypo/hyperthyroid, pcos, or a dominance of one hormone over the other. I'm sure you are correct in pcos sending off hormonal signals, because one of the symptoms is excessive androgens (testosterone) so the body most likely is confused and thinks it is not supposed to produce glands. That's my theory.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon