Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milk dropping sensation?

I just started my NBE journey. I'm currently massaging 3x a day with flaxseed oil and then applying muscle rub after. I ordered a NB with pm and pg creams but have about a week to get it all. A little background on me, I have two kids and my youngest will be eight years old next month. I breastfed him for almost a year when he was born. I have that milk dropping sensation in my breasts since I started massaging and became a little swollen. Is it this how fullness is supposed to feel because every time I expect to feel milk running out. Its a really weird feeling.

I don't know if you are supposed to feel that but I have felt it too.

It scares me because I don't want to start producing milk. lol

I seriously thought I might do that too but I in fact did not. lol I am also doing flaxseed oil and muscle rub and got those sensations. I read somewhere that flaxseed oil is good for moms who once breastfed and lost some size. Maybe the sensation is the mammaries plumping back up. Who knows. lol

Yeah... Someone told me a sensation I was describing was something to do with lactation... but I haven't lactated... *shrug*

Good to know that I'm not the only one and that neither of you actually produced milk! I wont worry so much now. lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon