Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling This Gorgeous Goal bra!

(01-10-2013, 04:23 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  @Abi,
You can still get the blue bra but it will be a larger bandSad I dunno about you, but I like to sew em for a perfect fit anyway. I know its a bitch, but sometimes its worth it when you find that perfect braBlush

Any other bras tickle your fancy?

What band? OH! I think I see... 75D, so 34D... I guess I'll pass haha. I have a very long time before I get anywhere near my goal anyways. Years probably.

(01-10-2013, 04:23 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yay! So happy you got itWink
No worries, actually, thank you for posting this! So everyone can see how it fits. Can you tell me if you think it is true to size?

hey Tibetan, you mentioned it might be a 32E/DD? I noticed the package was marked at 32E. I believe its marked correct. my reasoning is since im a 34c it would put me at 32d and I still got at least a full cup to grow before I fill this one out. which im so glad about by the way Smile my short term goal is 34D/32E so this is a perfect goal bra Smile And besides Im liking how snug the 32 band is and thinking of starting to wear this band size if I can. I just cant find them anywhere for the life of me and might have to order them all from you since I don't trust ebay lol I don't mind tho since im starting to get attached to these beauties of yours Smile

(01-10-2013, 10:07 PM)gbabe Wrote:  
No worries, actually, thank you for posting this! So everyone can see how it fits. Can you tell me if you think it is true to size?

hey Tibetan, you mentioned it might be a 32E/DD? I noticed the package was marked at 32E. I believe its marked correct. my reasoning is since im a 34c it would put me at 32d and I still got at least a full cup to grow before I fill this one out. which im so glad about by the way Smile my short term goal is 34D/32E so this is a perfect goal bra Smile And besides Im liking how snug the 32 band is and thinking of starting to wear this band size if I can. I just cant find them anywhere for the life of me and might have to order them all from you since I don't trust ebay lol I don't mind tho since im starting to get attached to these beauties of yours Smile

Okay great!

I can say just fine as far as ordering through meSmile I totally agree, very hard to find these kind of bras. Have you set on which one (s) you want? I can never make up my mind, I think all end up with most of them in the end or unless they have nothing close to my size anymore. Sometimes they sell out so fast, I have to constantly check with inventory to be sure.

This week I'd like to put in an order. So let me know when your ready or if you are ready.

well it looks like the one I really like, the black/dark blue one with embroidery, doesn't come in a 32 band Sad It looks like the pink picture style comes in that band size. I will take one of those in 70D. I really like dark colors for my bras. The darker the better Smile and if there isn't one in a dark color I will still take a blue one Smile I will send you a payment today.

thanks a bunch Wink

So the 70D is more like a 32DD than a 32D? So the smallest cup size the bras come in are a size bigger than my goal size. LMAO. Looks like I'd want a 70C then, I guess. I don't see any of the bras you are selling in that size. Poo.

(01-10-2013, 11:32 PM)timarie Wrote:  

So the 70D is more like a 32DD than a 32D? So the smallest cup size the bras come in are a size bigger than my goal size. LMAO. Looks like I'd want a 70C then, I guess. I don't see any of the bras you are selling in that size. Poo.

No @Timarie, the sizes are if anything run like VS. But it may be true to size, based on Gbabe's observation so a 70D is a 32D or 32C if it runs small (like VS). So you would technically order a 70D (or 75C which = 34C). So you can sew in either the gore or the backs no problem.

@Gbabe I received your payment Wink So just to clarify, you originally wanted the dark blue embroidered 75C (34C) which is a cup D for your frame, but the band, you'll have to sew in to fit you snug @ 32/33

But since you saw this one below in a 70D, you'd rather go with that one in pink? Correct? Sorry, I couldn't PM you since I don't know how to do the attachments, eek! I wish they'd fix that (if its not human error on my end).

(01-10-2013, 11:32 PM)timarie Wrote:  So the 70D is more like a 32DD than a 32D? So the smallest cup size the bras come in are a size bigger than my goal size. LMAO. Looks like I'd want a 70C then, I guess. I don't see any of the bras you are selling in that size. Poo.

actually timarie I think 70D IS 32D. here in her previous post tibetan mentions that the bra was marked 70E but she noted it to be 70D in case the Chinese bras run a size smaller like other Asian bras. Its all kinda confusing I know. once I get home I might post a picture of the size chart I got with the bra tibetan sent me so you cans see what I mean.

(24-09-2013, 09:40 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(24-09-2013, 09:28 PM)timarie Wrote:  Bummer, you only have one to sell....

Actually, I bought a small lot. If you want the same size in yellow, I can sell you that oneBig Grin Marked 70 (32).
Ill give her a gentle wash and send her out priority, same price of course.

PM meSmile

Also, just so you girls know, this bra made in china is actually marked a 70E by the manufacturer! I just noted it as a size 70D incase it ran one size small like other Asian bras. I know for a fact, its at least a D cup comparing to my vintage bras that are sized 32C.

But it MIGHT BE an E/DD cup. Which would be even better! Its a 3/4 cup so it covers just enough and displays nice ample cleavageSmile

(02-10-2013, 12:17 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

No @Timarie, the sizes are if anything run like VS. But it may be true to size, based on Gbabe's observation so a 70D is a 32D or 32C if it runs small (like VS). So you would technically order a 70D (or 75C which = 34C). So you can sew in either the gore or the backs no problem.

@Gbabe I received your payment Wink So just to clarify, you originally wanted the dark blue embroidered 75C (34C) which is a cup D for your frame, but the band, you'll have to sew in to fit you snug @ 32/33

But since you saw this one below in a 70D, you'd rather go with that one in pink? Correct? Sorry, I couldn't PM you since I don't know how to do the attachments, eek! I wish they'd fix that (if its not human error on my end).

oops looks like we posted replies at the same time lol

Yes thats the bra Smile I would rather have a 32 band so decided to go with this pink one instead, only in a blue or any other darkest color they have. so yep this bra, blue, 70D Smile

and its my fault for confusing you and forgetting to put the details in the notes with the payment

(02-10-2013, 12:45 AM)gbabe Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 12:17 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

oops looks like we posted replies at the same time lol

Yes thats the bra Smile I would rather have a 32 band so decided to go with this pink one instead, only in a blue or any other darkest color they have. so yep this bra, blue, 70D Smile

and its my fault for confusing you and forgetting to put the details in the notes with the payment

No worries, so I will order you this bra style in blue size 70D.Wink

(02-10-2013, 12:18 AM)gbabe Wrote:  
(01-10-2013, 11:32 PM)timarie Wrote:  So the 70D is more like a 32DD than a 32D? So the smallest cup size the bras come in are a size bigger than my goal size. LMAO. Looks like I'd want a 70C then, I guess. I don't see any of the bras you are selling in that size. Poo.

actually timarie I think 70D IS 32D. here in her previous post tibetan mentions that the bra was marked 70E but she noted it to be 70D in case the Chinese bras run a size smaller like other Asian bras. Its all kinda confusing I know. once I get home I might post a picture of the size chart I got with the bra tibetan sent me so you cans see what I mean.

So, you bought a 70E, not a 70D. So we won't label that as a 70D anymore. Fantastic. Here I thought you actually bought the 70D like I planned to buy... So from here henceforth, Tibetan, I assume you will be going off of the size the company labels it as?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon