Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any suggestions for my program? (B-D)

So I have started to research about if my hormones are unbalanced. I dont think I am estrogen dominant as I am pretty tiny and not testosterone either because I dont have excess body hair, no deepening voice, and my hair isnt thining. I am not sure about some of the questions because am I supposed to answer before I started taking herbs? My period wasnt super regular but usually pretty good. Now it has gotten alot less. Also they ask if I am fatigued (I am), but I figure that was from stress and exams (just ended thank god). Anyone have thoughts on this?

(22-05-2013, 06:28 PM)christinaaah Wrote:  Yes, but your body can only take so much protein at a time, the rest it converts to fat (I think.. I'm not a scientist or doctor, but I think the jist of what I'm saying is right).

Yes, that's right, in a way. Here's how it works. Your body will convert excess dietary protein, fat, or carbs to body fat. This conversion happens when you eat more than than necessary to power your body's basic functions (breathing, circulating blood, thinking, walking, etc). When exactly it happens, I don't know. You need to eat at least some amount of excess calories to grow muscle.

As it happens, there's no arbitrary limit where proteins are converted to fat. You can eat 100% protein and still lose weight. This is possible if you eat less than your total daily energy expenditure. In that case, the food will go towards your daily energy expenditure and not tissue building.

Some more pictures. To me they seem alittle bigger or am I just imagining things?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

another

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-06-2013, 04:32 PM)Bs to D's Wrote:  another

congrats! I see a change! Keep it up. They look a little filled out and shape wise is rounder.

(22-05-2013, 06:28 PM)christinaaah Wrote:  Yes, but your body can only take so much protein at a time, the rest it converts to fat (I think.. I'm not a scientist or doctor, but I think the jist of what I'm saying is right). The recommended daily allowance (RDA) of protein is about 50g per day. So this is the average person, it doesn't distinguish between male and female, or trying to grow boobs or not, so let's just do some smart guessing and say for the average female it's like 40g and for a female doing NBE it's 50% more, 60g (I think if you're on BO it's like 80g). You could easily do 60g if you eat yogurt/eggs for breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch and second lunch, chicken or salmon for dinner, soy milk, etc.

But that's just my suggestion because it looks like you have a pretty complicated program already and I was looking for things you could sub out.

(22-05-2013, 04:30 AM)B Wrote:  Isn't alot of protein nessecary for nbe? As for biotin I'm not taking that for boob growth I am taking it to help my hair grow longer and thicker

The amount of protein your body can absorb from your gut is “virtually unlimited”.

Great information on protein absorption can be found in this article.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon