Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MistressGeorge's Program

Thank you EllaCraig

Hello loves
I have not been keeping up here, apparently. I thought I would do an update, so here goes. I am in the late half of my cycle, though I forgot my calendar at home. I am waiting for my cycle, should be here within 5 days or so.
- I havent been keeping up with my program religiously, but Im still on it. I need to get back on routine with my msm and protein. I missed msm for a week or so, so gotta get back on that. And need to up my protein. Ive been on pc everyday though, as well as raw vitamin e and borage almost daily! I havent been expecting much in terms of booby growth, but this cycle the girls are looking very jiggly and more prominent. I have cleabage lol, like alot for a small chested gal. The shape and lines of my breast get more prominent as I continue nbe. It is just picking up where it left off i guess. This give me some much needed motivation to continue my program! I just got to Puerto Rico, so for a week I will be getting back on all supps and upping protein and seafood all week. With nothing but free time, I look forward to keeping up with my program while here, and continuing that when I get home. I am very excited for the week and getting back on track.

Congrats on the progress! Keep it up! I need to get back on track with my food intake as well. I haven't been eating much at all lately. Your program always reminds me of the importance of food for NBE.

Thank you @blessedbreasts. Yes, so important. Im very small, I know if I want growth I seriously should double my calorie intake lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon