Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM pill schedule

Hey everyone,

I have been thinking about whether it is better to take a big dose of PM (1000mg) before bed, all at once, or if it is better to do 500mg in the morning and 500mg in the evening.

So how does everyone work their scheduling? I think morning and evening is more common, but has anyone tried just one big dose per day?

I use whatever PM and estradiol and PC and FG I'm going to use all at once in the morning. The amounts for each change frequently, almost daily for PM, and for estradiol and PC there are many days that I don't even use them.

Abi do you think that if I drank fennel tea in the morning, it would work it's magic on the estrogen receptors by evening and then I could effectively take PM? Or would the PM be less effective due to the fennel? The fennel would be over 12 hours ahead of the PM.

EDIT:

After thinking about it, I think I really just need to give them some time to grow and quit buying more things.............

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon