Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovaries and Pueraria Mirifica?

I'm not that knowledgeable but wouldn't combining BO and PM together lead to estrogen dominance. Since your ovaries are producing more estrogen and PM is a powerful estrogen. Huh

PS :
(05-05-2013, 04:36 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  I read somewhere it said BO supposed to bring you back to puberty stage therefore your ovary will work its own magic (hmmm) by releasing the estrogen/progesterone that there was no need for additional boost? My first 2 weeks, I felt the pinches in my ovary like it was working overtime on release extra stuf but now I don't feel that anymore. I m already late for the mense... hmmm could BO mess my cycle up?

Did you take a hormonal blood test to see if you have imbalance hormone? I had it done, even my doctor said it was normal but everything looks like it is out of the range, so I am very suspicious how my doctor translated it.
-V

If BO is supposed to bring you back to the puberty stage, wouldn't it be bad to use herbs with it seeing as those still going through puberty are advised against taking herbs.

(09-05-2013, 03:29 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  I'm not that knowledgeable but wouldn't combining BO and PM together lead to estrogen dominance. Since your ovaries are producing more estrogen and PM is a powerful estrogen. Huh

PS :
(05-05-2013, 04:36 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  I read somewhere it said BO supposed to bring you back to puberty stage therefore your ovary will work its own magic (hmmm) by releasing the estrogen/progesterone that there was no need for additional boost? My first 2 weeks, I felt the pinches in my ovary like it was working overtime on release extra stuf but now I don't feel that anymore. I m already late for the mense... hmmm could BO mess my cycle up?

Did you take a hormonal blood test to see if you have imbalance hormone? I had it done, even my doctor said it was normal but everything looks like it is out of the range, so I am very suspicious how my doctor translated it.
-V

If BO is supposed to bring you back to the puberty stage, wouldn't it be bad to use herbs with it seeing as those still going through puberty are advised against taking herbs.

Like many other users whom tried many years ago recommended not to mix but it seems everyone now has a better knowledge of how the 28 days cycle worked, therefore, there are always some users wanted to push the boundary Smile I am too, very tempted to mix BO + PM during Luteal + Follicular phase... It is your body, you should know it well if + when something wrong.
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon