Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I bring PM into Europe with me?

LOVE Prague!! Amazing city. Tied with Budapest as my favourite city in the world actually. I'm moving there in January to take a teaching course Big Grin well either Prague, Bratislava, or Budapest haven't decided yet... I've heard great things about Vienna as well : )). Have a great time! Check out Tate Modern and Portobello Market in London if you have a chance Big Grin

I don't know how those people can survive life when they are that retarded.

Do you have any food? No

*finds two suitcases of food*

(08-05-2013, 12:15 PM)jiberish Wrote:  I don't know how those people can survive life when they are that retarded.

Do you have any food? No

*finds two suitcases of food*

I know right? Too funny! They just hope they won't be caught then we they are, they just play dumb. It must be exasperating to be a customs agent.

I went to Europe in Dec with my pm. I am also Canadian. The cream I put in my checked bag since it is over the size limit for liquids in carry on and the pm pills I carry in my purse but I do keep it in an old "women's one a day" vitamin bottle.

I have never had a problem travelling anywhere with it. Besides taking it to Europe I have also taken it to Cuba.

(02-05-2013, 07:36 PM)Blue-footed Booby Wrote:  It will be the powder form in its original container.

I see no reason why they should refuse it, if it was an illegal substance in a major part of the world it wouldn't be freely available to purchase online. I live in Belgium myself and I'm pretty sure the only thing illegal around here would be drugs.
If you worry a lot you could always bring enough for your trip (+a few extra doses) and leave the rest at home in an airtight container. But what you do take with you is best carried in the original container.

Enjoy your trip!!

(03-05-2013, 07:43 AM)why.not Wrote:  That being said my mom just got busted for trying to bring Maple Syrup and Cheez Wiz in her carry-on luggage when she traveled from Vancouver to Sydney hahaha. I guess Cheez Whiz is considered a liquid? Bleh.

Candles seem to trip up the scanners too. Always so much fun to have to dig out that one thing that is wrapped tightly in the bottom of your over stuffed carry-on bag Rolleyes

Oddly enough... frozen store-bought ice packs don't seem to show up! Carried one without thinking from Belgium to America once (to keep my Belgian chocolate cool!), I would have thought it would have melted by the time it went through security again in the US but I guess not.

(11-05-2013, 07:04 PM)sunnydayz Wrote:  I went to Europe in Dec with my pm. I am also Canadian. The cream I put in my checked bag since it is over the size limit for liquids in carry on and the pm pills I carry in my purse but I do keep it in an old "women's one a day" vitamin bottle.

I have never had a problem travelling anywhere with it. Besides taking it to Europe I have also taken it to Cuba.

Good to know, fellow canuck Smile

(12-05-2013, 10:22 AM)Lycaryth Wrote:  
(02-05-2013, 07:36 PM)Blue-footed Booby Wrote:  It will be the powder form in its original container.

I see no reason why they should refuse it, if it was an illegal substance in a major part of the world it wouldn't be freely available to purchase online. I live in Belgium myself and I'm pretty sure the only thing illegal around here would be drugs.
If you worry a lot you could always bring enough for your trip (+a few extra doses) and leave the rest at home in an airtight container. But what you do take with you is best carried in the original container.

Enjoy your trip!!

Yes, I think this is what I'll do; just bring enough for the trip in original container and leave the rest at home.
Cool
Shocked 

Here I am in Europe! and didn't have any problem bringing my PM with me.
I found some green clay for human consumption for detoxification and energizing. It has a small blurb in English saying put a teaspoon of clay in glass of water, wait 5 min and drink the water (but not the sediment.) I'm not harming myself am I?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon