Poll: which can give 2 cup increase? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
chi massage
100.00%
100.00%
Taoist massage
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taoist massage mixed with chi massage; Will this work?

[font=Trebuchet MS]After making enquiries about the chi massage (360 circular rubs), a kind Nber told me that she tried that method for months and it didn't work and that she hasn't seen anyone who has grown using that method. she advised that the Taoist method was best, as it was very effective and she had growth using it.
Now, the Taoist method freaks me out because of the constant warming of the hands after each circular rub. the recommended rubs are 100-300 twice daily.
I decided to tweak it a bit.

I divide the chi massage rubs into 6 cycles, which means 60 rubs per cycle and then I incorporate 20 Taoist rubs into 5 of the cycles.
sometimes, I do the Taoist massage for the first 100 rubs and then finish with 260 rubs to make it 360 rubs, still.
I only do 100 Taoist rubs each time.

Is this fine?
would this work?
I'm hardpressed for time as I leave home early hours of the day, but still incorporate it, so I really need this to work as I would feel discourage after investing time to this.

Started this method on the 10th of April, but I doubt if there's any growth, as my 34A bra still isn't filled.
Although, my breasts seems to have grown wider but no outward growth. my breasts also feels bouncier.

will this method work?
can I continue this for the next one month and grow about a size?
Also, someone mentioned that when she massaged outwards, her breasts increased. How long do I continue this before trying the outwards massage?
Yesterday, I missed it, but I made up for it today.
I massage with coconut oil alone.

I look forward to responses.

Thanks.

ps: I'm 28 years.

I saw a video last night on the Taoist massage and the lady did 37 one direction and 37 the other. She suggested an oil but I don't remember which. I'm in the same boat as you doing chi rotations and just started the toaist last night. It felt like I was getting to more tissue with the toaist massage. I kind of thought it was nice to send happy thoughts to your breasts, lol.

(27-04-2013, 07:23 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  I saw a video last night on the Taoist massage and the lady did 37 one direction and 37 the other. She suggested an oil but I don't remember which. I'm in the same boat as you doing chi rotations and just started the toaist last night. It felt like I was getting to more tissue with the toaist massage. I kind of thought it was nice to send happy thoughts to your breasts, lol.

Thanks for the response, Summerglow.
The girls are grateful for the thoughts.

you felt an improvement in one night? wow!

how do you intend going about yours?
Are you warming your palms after each rub and doing that for 300 rubs twice a day?
what direction are you trying?

please can you explain what the lady did?
did she do up to 300?

thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anl3qpbHqGA

That is the video I found and thought I'd try her technique.

(27-04-2013, 08:38 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anl3qpbHqGA

That is the video I found and thought I'd try her technique.

Hi Summerglow.
Been off BN for so long and I'm back.
How did the massage go? Any growth?

Whoa I never hear of this before (Im even Asian) but it seems interesting! any link or other resource to start?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon