Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No sure if I have underdeveloped breast!!

So I'm 18 height 5'5 n I weigh 124 lbs. my boobs r tiny n in wondering if they did t grow right :/ ( jst a detail, my mom has big c's and so do both my mom and fathers side)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're only 18, and judging by the height/weight you posted, you are tiny. You may have more to grow before they're done as well.

They look perfectly normal to me now, though. I suspect that's not what you want to hear ;p

I'll trade you lmao

(23-04-2013, 03:31 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  You're only 18, and judging by the height/weight you posted, you are tiny. You may have more to grow before they're done as well.

They look perfectly normal to me now, though. I suspect that's not what you want to hear ;p

I'll trade you lmao

haha awww thanks that makes me feel better Tongue lol. ya I hate it I can NOTTTT gain weight -_- Im doubling up on protein n over eating while im on my massaging/ fat brushing program. Im hoping I gain weight n since my breasts are circulating Im hoping the fat lands there lol x) thanks for the reply!

(23-04-2013, 03:48 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  haha awww thanks that makes me feel better Tongue lol. ya I hate it I can NOTTTT gain weight -_- Im doubling up on protein n over eating while im on my massaging/ fat brushing program. Im hoping I gain weight n since my breasts are circulating Im hoping the fat lands there lol x) thanks for the reply!

I can't gain any weight either. I'm 33 and weigh 118 lbs lmao...Tried protein bars, constant fast food, quit smoking....nothing worked lol. Let me know if you come across a way to fatten up. Going to get bloodwork done as soon as I save the money up, could possibly be a thyroid issue.

(23-04-2013, 03:56 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(23-04-2013, 03:48 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  haha awww thanks that makes me feel better Tongue lol. ya I hate it I can NOTTTT gain weight -_- Im doubling up on protein n over eating while im on my massaging/ fat brushing program. Im hoping I gain weight n since my breasts are circulating Im hoping the fat lands there lol x) thanks for the reply!

I can't gain any weight either. I'm 33 and weigh 118 lbs lmao...Tried protein bars, constant fast food, quit smoking....nothing worked lol. Let me know if you come across a way to fatten up. Going to get bloodwork done as soon as I save the money up, could possibly be a thyroid issue.

omg no way!! thats crazy xD hmmm I wonder if I have that problem... but I know im still young lol I'll probably get that checked if after my fat-diet spree shows no result!! Im eating twice as much, adding lots of meat n beans to everything (blah n dont really lie meat much) and im drinking half a cup of protein shake with every meal. so If I dont see a pound go up... ohhhhh boy O.O. I'll tell ya how that works out x)

(23-04-2013, 03:56 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

I was the same thing like you guys, 5'2 for 102-105lbs max. I had thyroid for 20+ yrs then late last year, the doctor ran the test and said I had none and no longer need synthroid. Anyway, since I had 3 surgeries last year from the bad car accident, I lost trememdous weight 25+lbs. Nothing seemed help me to re-gain my was-already-petite frame until I resource to drink Ensure / Boost milk, 3 bottles per day. I was able to gain 7 lbs in 3 months. Maybe you want to invest in Ensure to see if it helps.

I now try to drink Whole Milk at least 3 glasses per day, have not seen weight gain yet... I've my fingercross as I have seen many drink milk and they'd gain a lot of weight. Even my biotech brother of my recommend I need to chug it in order to regain the loss weight.
BTW, I used to be lactose intolerance but I find the way to fought it off... I mix my milk with Organinc Kemp Protein and since I have no more lactose problem or drink the plain milk along with Foods, one sip at a time, no more ahemm.... diarreah... Try to see if it works for you or not.

-V

(23-04-2013, 06:53 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  I now try to drink Whole Milk at least 3 glasses per day, have not seen weight gain yet... I've my fingercross as I have seen many drink milk and they'd gain a lot of weight. Even my biotech brother of my recommend I need to chug it in order to regain the loss weight.
BTW, I used to be lactose intolerance but I find the way to fought it off... I mix my milk with Organinc Kemp Protein and since I have no more lactose problem or drink the plain milk along with Foods, one sip at a time, no more ahemm.... diarreah... Try to see if it works for you or not.

-V

I'm slightly lactose intolerant...as in I can drink 2pct milk with no issues, but if I drink whole milk I get extremely gassy and have an upset tummy.

What is Organic Kemp Protein? Is that a typo? If so is it Hemp or Kelp? lol I'll try either, and check out Ensure's ingredient list.

Thanks!

(23-04-2013, 09:50 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(23-04-2013, 06:53 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  I now try to drink Whole Milk at least 3 glasses per day, have not seen weight gain yet... I've my fingercross as I have seen many drink milk and they'd gain a lot of weight. Even my biotech brother of my recommend I need to chug it in order to regain the loss weight.

-V

I'm slightly lactose intolerant...as in I can drink 2pct milk with no issues, but if I drink whole milk I get extremely gassy and have an upset tummy.

What is Organic Kemp Protein? Is that a typo? If so is it Hemp or Kelp? lol I'll try either, and check out Ensure's ingredient list.

Thanks!

Hey,
That was mistypo. My brain was on one train of thought and my fingers were on another thing. It is Hemp protein from Swanson website. It does have a bitter taste after drink though.
After 3 wks in Whole Milk, I did gain another 2 lbs. Yes, it is hard to drink whole milk, gassy and bloating. I haven't consumed whole milk since HS years... 25 yrs ago, so hard...!
-V

(23-04-2013, 03:23 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  So I'm 18 height 5'5 n I weigh 124 lbs. my boobs r tiny n in wondering if they did t grow right :/ ( jst a detail, my mom has big c's and so do both my mom and fathers side)

Hi AthenaGirl,

My current girlfriend has the same breast and I love it! Not all the men are looking for big boobs, they are visually attractive but in the practice it is not that fun, they are just weights.

They look great!

Another approach is to try to get into lifting: developing your chest muscles will make your boobs look bigger. You can bench press, do push-ups. There are lots of exercises. Just track your progress, be consistent about it, eat right, and in a few months you'll see some results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon