Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

QUESTION about type of progesterone and chiyomilks bra :o

I got my sewing machine out and turned the strap around the right way today. I also tightened the band by removing the hook and eye ends, cutting 1cm off each side of the band and putting them back on. Feels so much better. Right cup is still a tad loose. I think if I got another one I would order a 70C. My measurements are 75-76cm around the ribcage and anything from 87-89cm around the bust. This makes me in between 10B and 10C in most Australian bras.

You are way handier than I am...I'd have had to return it-lol. Glad it fits better for you. I'm wearing mine now, and still love it. I'm between 92-93cm at the bust, so it's fitting well, but I kept the padding in the side of my smaller breast until it decides to grow.

I wanted to return it but it was the last one - discontinued stock apparently. One good thing is that the 75 probably has a thicker band than the 70 would, but still next time I would go with the 70C.

I bought one of the Bradelis bra's too and I loooove it. I think it's one of the best constructed bra's ever. It feels like it sits at the right place and keeps all the breast tissue in the cup, from corner to corner. To be honest I want to replace all my bras with them and their underwear are constructed with the same idea in mind...keeping the right tissue in the right place (if you know what i mean). I'm gonna try them next. I'm fab in the butt area, but maintenance never hurt anyone Wink Good luck ladies. Oh and the service alone is worth the trip to their NYC stores!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon