Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

QUESTION about type of progesterone and chiyomilks bra :o

Is Bradelis step 1, II ,etc... really effective or any different than any other bra?

For me it is, and I just ordered another step I to rotate them (in a cup size bigger because I've also gained a few centimeters in growth over the past month, and my larger breast is bursting out of the cup). It's definitely changed the shape of my breasts for the better, and in another month or two, I'll move to the Step II. I'll update on how it goes. I also just started my luteal phase and so began my second month of using PC cream on the smaller breast. We'll see what happens.

(05-05-2013, 03:35 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  I found another site that also sells Bradelis bras direct from Japan. I couldn't get a clear answer about shipping, but you might find a better deal here:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?pf=&pt=&f=0&fs=0&vm=2&sm=0&st=&tl=0&k=bradelis+step

So I ordered a step 1 bra from these guys (the Rita bra in size 34b). The sizing is pretty accurate, I think a 32 would have been too small in the band. The bra feels pretty wide but I know the underwire is supposed to be wider in the step 1's. The only problem is that one of the straps is on back to front Huh - so I will contact them about that.

It is a fuller cup bra and with the shape of my breasts (very splayed) it looks a little big on me but when I measured this was clearly the right size. I hope that after a couple of months of wear I see some improvement.

Apart from the bra strap issue, I had a good sales experience with them and shipping was only around $10-15 Australian instead of the $50 asked by the NY store. The bras also worked out to be a few $$ cheaper from this online store.

So I recommend that you find what you want on the NY store, then buy it online from Japan to save on shipping!!!

Oh, that Rita bra is pretty--I looked at the blue/black one. The 2nd one I just ordered is the limited edition Angie bra, and it should be here in the next day or two. Hope they can fix your bra strap.

I can't wait to get one. I click on the step 1 bras and look at the types.. do you guys think it matters which style you choose or do you think all step 1's are good? I had a hard time finding my size... I *think* I need a 34C in their sizing. I measured in inches and in centimeters. 34.5-35.2" (am I supposed to breath, exhale or what? lol) overbust and 30 inches underbust. So that is clearly a 34C by their scale, right? lol

Oh and the only ones I could find in that size are 82 dollars and more, so I want to make sure I get the right one if I'm going to spend that sort of money. I sure wish more stores would follow suit on tailored bras that provide service like they do.

I found the 34b cups to be maybe a tiny bit loose - I got the feeling that if I went down a size that would be too tight. So I think 34b could be just right or a little firm on you, while 34c would probably fit you like a 34b fits me. I don't mind it being a tiny bit loose because I am expecting to grow more! Good luck and remember to check out the Japanese link I posted in case you can get a better deal!

It looks like the chart overlaps to where I could fit into a 34b also. Maybe I should go smaller b/c I can't fit all 34b's from other brands.

I'd go with the 34C. My measurements are close to yours and the C fit me perfectly (until I grew a little more), even though I'm a 34B in regular bras. I got the Prima Angie bra first.

Okay, so my new Step 1 came in the mail today. I got the Limited Edition Prima Angie one and it's SO pretty. I also went up a size to a 34D, because my larger breast was popping out of the 34C even after I took the padding out. I'm so glad I did because this one fits so much better (they really run smaller than American bras because I still wear a 34B in regular bras). Hubby loves the new one and remarked that it fits way better than the first one. My bust measurement is about 36.5 now, so if you're in between sizes, I'd recommend the D cup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon