Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are PM effects lasting?

I've been taking Ainterol PM since February. At the very beginning, I really felt the swelling and growth. But at that time, I had enough time to massage every day (with ainterol breast cream) and I ate well, and took supplements (multi vits, MSM, cranberry) and made the effort to drink milk.

Recently, I was so caught up with work that I don't even have time for proper meals, much less massage and remembering to take supplements. I still do take 1x 500mg PM in the morning though. However, now I don't feel any swelling or growth pains anymore. Sad

Does this mean that Ainterol has no effect on me anymore? Sad Should I try cycling instead? Or taking Milk Thistle now to cleanse?

And yeah i'm so stressed out that my period has not come in 6 weeks. Stupid work, messes up my endocrine system. >Sad
Shocked 

You've probably hit a plateau. And may be your have too much estrogen (in relation to progesterone) I guess you could add some PC during Luteal Phase.
But first, You should get some tests to find out more if your symptoms are related to hormonal imbalance. ( Your period is already late and that would be one of the major signs of it).

Always remember that NBE demands a huge commitment if you don´t have the time or the energy It won´t work
Good luckRolleyes

Definitely get your hormones checked! You'll be able to formulate a plan of attack for this plateau of yours Smile

From past experience, I can say that I've had great firming and swelling from massage alone so maybe try to spend a little more time on that as well. What helps me keep up with it is massaging at random times like in the shower, laying in bed listening to music, when I'm alone in the kitchen waiting for my tea to brew Tongue you get the picture! Otherwise my arms get tired and I see it as a chore... Good luck!

Good advice in both replies, imo.

I'll add that stress is obviously a bad thing all around, and a cleanse every few months is a great idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon