Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

can anyone help me? I have NO idea where to begin!

Sad 

I want to start my boob growing journey with you guys as I've had enough of my flat breasts. My current size is 32B which looks so silly on the 5ft8.5 frame of mine, and I want to ideally reach at LEAST 32E, 32F would be even better! I have no idea where to start with supplements/herbs/cream but I've started the 'twice-a-day' circular massage so far so we'll see how we get on with that Smile

As for herbs/creams/supplements and other stuff, I have NO idea which ones to start with, how to take them or how often Sad I'm really confused! I've gone around reading the products which others have used but now I'm even more confused haha! No idea where to start Smile if you could give me an outline of what I need for this breast enhancement program I'd be forever grateful! Nothing tooo expensive as I'm a student.Rolleyes
Also I can't eat any gelatin or pork containing products...

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon