Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simple PM based program

I posted on a few threads, but I figured I'll outline my program here, track my progress, and ask for advice from time to time.

For the longest time I thought I was a 32A, but apparently I'm even smaller than that.

My measurements: 25" under and 29.5" over (although this morning it was 30" after noogling for an hour and then taking a hot shower), which puts me at a 30AA.

I also noticed that after a hot shower in the morning, my breasts are noticeably smaller, but still measure the same. Perhaps, they look less full, but are the same size. Has this happened to anyone? And how can I prevent this from happening?

My goal is to fit a full 32B or small 32C.

My program:

-Noogle at least one hour every day (I believe noogling has helped me a lot even if it's temporarily)
-500mg of Ainterol PM at night on days 1-10 (I have a short cylce-usually 24 days and I read that you can determine when you ovulate by subtracting 14 days from your total cycle) ***I'll probably continue taking it for a couple more days until I get my other supplements.

When I get my other supplements, I plan to:

-Noogle daily for 1 hour
-Spearmint tea daily
-500mg Ainterol PM on days 1-10
-Progesterone cream on days 11-24

My alternative plan is:

-Noogle daily for 1 hour
-Spearmint tea daily
-1000mg Ainterol PM on days 1-10
-500mg Ainterol PM on days 11-24 and Progesterone Cream of days 11-24

Should I stick with my original plan or switch to my alternative plan for the second cycle?

I've been noogling for 3 months now. Started PM last Monday and still got my period on time although it lasted six days instead of the typical 3 days (My period varies from 3-6 days, but almost every month it's been 3 days). I have seen some results from Noogling, but measurements have pretty much remained the same and after each shower, I'd lose the fullness in the top of my breasts so I know it's been mostly swelling. I don't know if PM is working for me because I try to noogle at least once if not twice a day, but my swelling does remain throughout most of the day and usually disappear after a hot shower in the morning.

Because I'm starting less than a B cup, I read that PM might not work at all for me. Please, if there are any ladies who started with A cup or smaller achieving results from PM based programs, please let me know. I already purchased three bottles of 100 caps each because I read about such great results in such short periods of time. Is there any hope for me with PM or should I dump this program and get started on BO? Please advise.

Oh, and I have read and researched on the internet as well as throughout this forum, but I'm still have difficulty with narrowing down a program. I want to keep it as simple as possible to gauge what is working and also I'm taking so many other vitamins and supplements for other issues so I'm trying to avoid the pill count as much as possible.

So I just checked on the status of my PG cream and I won't get it until April 23 at the earliest. So should I continue to take PM throughout the rest of this month and start to cycle next month? Or stop and try something else in the meantime?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon