Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What a beautiful day for a new booby program!

Rainbow 

[/color]
Any tips, suggestions nyall that will be much appreciated but it's still a
Beautiful day for a new booby program! My program is formed based on an hourglass figure with more weight on the booty and below rather than the upper body. Estrogen dominance can have this affect, whereas if you don't have enough progesterone (because estrogen itself doesn't work alone) you may gain a bigger chest and your body will start to distribute fat normally again.

-Natural high quality progesterone cream
-Maca root powder
-combined birth control pill
-L-arginine
-flax seed oil
-booby stacked
-fenugreek capsules
-hgh
-Steve g jones before bed

Should I add saw palmetto? Is there anything I should add or take away and to gain weight what would be advised as a diet?

Info:
Weight: 45kg height: 5'4
Usual - 32c
Current - 32c/b
Goal:34ddTongue

With what you have, I do not think saw palmetto is necessary (nor beneficial).

For weight gain, you want to eat very healthy . If you are eating unhealthy foods for weight gain, it is likely to go places like your tummy and such. So keep it very healthy. With a healthy diet it can be very hard to feel like you are actually gaining weight, so what I am doing is just drinking a tbsp or two a day of olive oil, and hoping the essential fatty acids in it will be enough! I also today saw avocodo oil at superstore, I think that would be awesome in aiding healthy weight gain. The gain will be slow, but slow is healthier and better for preventing stretch marks.

Goood luck! Hopefully this is helpful for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon