Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Muscle Rub Thread

Rainbow 

Got some real excessive swelling from MR lately, very happy with that! My girls are definitely fuller and they feel like jello too!! Really hoping it sticks!So far it has!

K. Think i should change my name lol. How long did it take to see results

@Emily, Thanks for the advice. I've been having a look around online and have found a couple of MR's that are suitable. I also found this whilst searching....

http://www.instantbreast.com/how-it-works.php

The gel is meant to instantly increase breast size and with repeated use permanently increase by 1-2 cup sizes. What do you think, waste of time?

@Scova For me, it took like a week. I grow in spurts though, after that I stalled for a good while. Some are gradual growers, it all depends.

@Blue I say to try all the cheap things first before you pay for that. And I can't find the ingredient list so I don't know what's in it that causes the great swelling.

I will start out with the MR first to see how I go and report back.

I found the ingredients for Instant bust which are as follows:

Ingredients: Purified Water, Herbal Infusion of: (Fenugreek & Sawpalmetto), Glycerin, Soybean oil, Calendula Oil, Polysorate 20, Niacin, Ultrex 10, Menthol, Germaben II (Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea. )

We all know what fenugreek and sawpalmetto does although I wouldn't have thought they would instantly inflate breasts. Soybean and calendula oil are good for breast massage but again not to instantly enlarge breasts by the amount claimed.

Glycerine you would find in most beauty creams, geramben is a preservative and niacin is vit b3.

This leaves menthol which works but I have never heard of polysorate 20 or ultrex 10 so maybe those are the main active ingredients.

I'm not sure, may order it in a couple of months.
Rainbow 

Honestly, if their product was so amazing they wouldn't have to use a fake after photo, it's been photoshopped, the shirt's wrinkles appear in the EXACT same places but in the after have been stretched. Whenever I come across a company that's so dishonest I don't buy anything from them, it tell me their stuff won't work. But it's your choice. And good luck with the MR, let us know how it goes for you!
Rainbow 

I'm doing to switch brands soon, I want to pick up the one I used when I first started...the one I'm using now is ok, but I noticed it leaves a white filmy residue on my girls. So I'm going to switch back and see what happens.

(14-04-2013, 05:18 PM)Blueberry Wrote:  Hi

Where do you get the muscle rub from, do you have a shop/brand name? I'm in the uk and can't find products with the right balance of ingredients.

Hi Blueberry! I'm in the UK too and I've found Tiger Balm makes a muscle rub Smile you can get if off amazon for like £5
Rainbow 

Forgot to rub on the MR last night, fell asleep watching Adventure Time lol but I rubbed some on this morning after my shower. My breasts are rounder and fuller because of MR. I know the swelling is starting to stick to because there still full and round after my showers and inbetween my MR uses.

Hi Emily,

Can we use muscle rub and flax seed oil while on BO? I k ow we shouldn't take extra hormones so cut y can tell me that muscle rub or FSO has hormones in it ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon