Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone used and had success with PM spray?

Hey guys,

I've been on a PM-only NBE for three weeks now and I've stopped the pill intake as I'm trying out cycling. My PM serum ran out today Sad so I'm looking at replacing it with the Ainterol PM spray. Specifically the PM Breast Atomizer X-TREME20 (where do they get these names from!)

Have any of you tried out breast sprays and have you had success with it? They say it's a concentrated formula specifically designed for breast enlargement, but it is kind of a splurge compared to the serum/pills.

X-TREME20 mean it contains 20% of PM extract
the TEN10 contains 10%

but the ULTIMATE/X-R1... they said it's commercial secret, no one nows how many % of PM extract inside

I haven't used the specific spray you're talking about but I have been using a similar one from pueraria.co.uk (not sure right now what the official brand name is) along with PM capsules for about two weeks (I then took a break for about two weeks because of stress/forgetting/half-assedly cycling) and I'd say so far I've grown a minuscule amount, not sure if it's down to the capsules or the spray but I'll reorder more soon since mine's nearly run out and continue to use it. I'd be very interested to hear other people's experiences with spray as well...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon