Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New, flat and looking for help...

Hi,

I'm 25 and have a 32A cup breast, Im pretty much stuck at Tanner stage 3 Sad I have hoped that I would develop by now to at least a b cup so there's something there... I'm 5ft 3 and now weigh 8 and a half stone, when I was a teenager I was very underweight, this and other factors I believe have prevented my breasts from developing properly.

I didn't think I had any options till I came across this site and read through a load of posts, I want to try massaging and herbal supplements but after reading posts not sure if I should first go to the doctors and discuss with them and have a test for hormone imbalance?

Can anyone give me some advice on how to start this process?

xxx

I would suggest you to only go with massage. I am very hopeful that it will work for you. Don't need to go for herbal supplements in the start. If in case massage not work for you then you can go for these kind of herbal medicines. But not try to go with them in the start.

You are 25, you will most likely need more than massage since you are starting at a small cup. Just read around and explore your options. There Are many so you will be overwhelmed but you will find it. It wouldn't hurt to do some hormone testing.

(31-03-2013, 06:22 PM)Tanya Wrote:  Hi,

I'm 25 and have a 32A cup breast, Im pretty much stuck at Tanner stage 3 Sad I have hoped that I would develop by now to at least a b cup so there's something there... I'm 5ft 3 and now weigh 8 and a half stone, when I was a teenager I was very underweight, this and other factors I believe have prevented my breasts from developing properly.

I didn't think I had any options till I came across this site and read through a load of posts, I want to try massaging and herbal supplements but after reading posts not sure if I should first go to the doctors and discuss with them and have a test for hormone imbalance?

Can anyone give me some advice on how to start this process?

xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon