Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pm and side effects?

(27-04-2013, 03:26 AM)MamaMio Wrote:  Has anyone had any acne like bumps show up on their face?

YES! OMG YES! YES I HAVE!!! I was on 2 courses of Accutane last year (I finished it in April 2013) and have had more or less 'clear' skin with a few breakouts. I have been taking zinc to dry out my skin as the problem is with my skin being super duper oily. And the breakouts I had were mostly whiteheads and close comedones on my forehead.

Since starting this, I have had cystic acne again and I have 3 dark spot scars on my face now. When I stopped using it for 3 days & I got my period, my skin cleared up drastically. Within 5 days and being on my period, the cystic acne disappeared entirely.

:/ I am going to stick with PM for 1 more month and hopefully, the acne calms down! Smile I hope that you skin cleared up!

Ok so just for all of you with PM questions, I am taking PM 300 mg (spilit into morning and evening doses) with Curcuma Comosa aka CC. I take three CC pills with 1 PM in the morning and in the evening. I am also taking other supplements as well.

I am not cycling since CC helps to balance PM side effects such as heavy bleeding.

The only side effect I have had with PM is headaches.

I do take a brake when my body tells me to or at least a couple times a month for 1 - 3 days.

I have a Whal hand-held massager that came with a heat head (also has many different massaging heads). I use the heat attachment on my breasts/upper chest (above the breasts) and under my armpits. I am only using it in the evening as of right now. I am seeing growth. Faster than what I thought I would.

I will be cycling with Bovarian Ovary as soon as it gets here. So I will do CC and PM the week of my period and week after and BO the last two weeks. Will update soon.

PICS!
Yellow shirt is a month ago.
Swimsuit top was just taken today.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon