Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

massage with herbs.

Hello all
I have a question I have been massaging with lotion and fenugreek in the lotion twice a day. I noticed around day two I woke up and they were fuller and now they went down and no change has been reported. Any suggestions?

Hey Smile

Just be patient and keep on massaging!
It's a good sign that you saw swelling right at the beginning but you can't expect permanent results after two days...

Good Luck Smile

(25-03-2013, 12:11 PM)jewelrose Wrote:  Hello all
I have a question I have been massaging with lotion and fenugreek in the lotion twice a day. I noticed around day two I woke up and they were fuller and now they went down and no change has been reported. Any suggestions?

Hi Jewelrose!

See this thread: http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...BE+program

It's old but it's worthy! I am doing this massage! Scrubing the fenugreek seeds with almond oil in my chest at night. In the morning i wash it!
How did you mixture fenugreek with your lotion?
I want to do this in a way more effective!

Keep up!

Bye!!

(25-03-2013, 12:11 PM)jewelrose Wrote:  Hello all

I think this is normal. Maybe they were bigger due to PMS. You should know yout cycles days! It would help!

Bye bye

Hi Jewelrose!

See this thread: http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...BE+program

It's old but it's worthy! I am doing this massage! Scrubing the fenugreek seeds with almond oil in my chest at night. In the morning i wash it!
How did you mixture fenugreek with your lotion?
I want to do this in a way more effective!

Keep up!

Bye!!
[/quote]

agreed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon