Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lifting, Testosterone, & NBE

So I'm looking into NBE in order to keep my breasts while I undergo a bit of weight loss (~5lbs) and maybe regain a bit of what I lost with the weight loss I've done so far (it's been about an inch). The problem is basically that I lift -- just as a casual exercise I'm not a bodybuilder -- my diet is built around keeping my testosterone levels fairly high so that I have a libido, which I've steadily regained since birth control devastated it.(i.e., i eat loooooots of fishoil.

Would something localized like a cream work, do you think? Or are these just completely counterproductive goals? If I stop what i'm doing, try NBE, and go back to lifting/fish oil, will I lose my progress?

Thank you all.

Hey Morpho. I'm new too, so I don't have a lot of useful advice for ya, but I thought I'd chime in that I know where you're coming from. I lost two cup sizes as I cut 10% body fat over four months. I'm planning to cut a little more as I'm thinking about doing a fitness show. I see so many female body builders who get implants and have a world of problems; I really do not want to go down that road.

One thing I've noticed here is that most people say a high-protein, low-carb diet benefits NBE. Other than fish oil, what else about your diet is focused on high testosterone?

I tried a Breast Actives cream years ago with no diet or lifestyle changes and saw absolutely no results. But here I've read quite a bit about using a topical PM cream in conjunction with a PM capsule program. One program thread to check out is Ginie's (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7251). She ran a very successful PM + noogle program for less than six months, plus she lost 11lbs.

Thank you Pocahontas. It's good not to be alone. It really seems like we are in similar positions. If you're trying to go for a show you definitely know where i'm coming from (and best of luck to you on that!). What do you plan on doing next?

Aside from fish oil I eat a low-carb/high-protein diet and so it's good to know that's what I'd need to be doing. The fish oil is really the only thing, aside from lifting itself of course. BC has made me wary of estrogen however. I'll do it if I need to but I enjoy having a libido lol...

Thank you for the link to Ginnie's thread! Noogling is outside of my price range I think but I will definitely take a look. Maybe it is worth saving up for.

Since this is from over a year ago, just wondering if anyone has had any luck. I would like to explore NBE. I have always been petite (currently almost 5'2", 105 lb), with thin bone structure. I have also always been small, size 32A. I have a fast metabolism and have trouble gaining weight. However, I started working out more seriously (including weight training) a year ago and I love how I look and feel stronger.. except for my breasts! I've noticed them shrinking. Some of my 32A bras don't fit so well anymore (they gape at the top), and today I noticed that a string bikini that used to fit me is too big now in the cups (I hadn't worn this bikini since last year or so). It's all rather distressing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon