Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM safe with green tea?

I am Newbie with NBE. I am on my third cycle of PM and recently added Maruman Pig Placenta to my routine. I recently started experiencing tightness and pain in my chest not sure if this heart burn or just a normal side effect of NBE. (I have made an appointment with my doctor). I had stopped drinking green tea, but recently decided to add it back an am drinking 1-2 cups a day to help maintain my weight.

I heard that PM should not be taken with diet supplements and read that PM interacts with caffeine.

Caffeine: Estrogens can decrease how quickly the body breaks down caffeine. Decreasing the break-down of caffeine can cause jitteriness, headache, fast heartbeat, and other side effects. If you take estrogens, limit your caffeine intake. http://www.complete-pharma.com/warnings_...ifica.html

i never stopped drinking tea or coffee since i started PM. i drink about 0-2 cups of coffee a day, but my real sin is the 2-3 litres of black tea that i drink. this is a long standing habit of mine i got into because of a wandering kindney and constant sand in the kidneys.....so my body is used to flushing my kidneys daily (and i used to have a big problem with drinking water)

i've never noticed any symptoms with PM and my caffein intake, maybe i'm just lucky or maybe tea doesn't effect people as bad as coffee would?

Thanks Augentrost and congrats on your amazing progress!

You may be one of the lucky ones, cause I really don't drink that much caffeine. But I am going to eliminate it again and see what happens. Either that or it may be whatever is in the Biovea brand PM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon